Everything posted by MiaFLSurf
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
We should be able to light up Champman if our guys are patient. The guy is wild as sh*t. Buck didn't read your post Or Kearns. The guy throws a ball over his head...and he swings at the next pitch. Awesome.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
I'm calling you a bandwagon fan. Sorry that flew over your head. ------------------- What do you mean bandwagon fan? Fan comes from fanatic, which means someone that has emotional, well-vested interested in someone or something. Ive been a Marlins fan from the day they started when I still lived in Miami. When I went to college in New York. To med school in Philly. And now as a resident in Philly. I dont know what constitutes a bandwagon, but I wear my Marlins gear out where Philly fans rule, and go to every game here. Fans dont have to be rah rah and pom poms every day, or every season. Im down on this team this year, I think as a team, they are over-hyped. I love the new stadium, and what it does for our city. And what it means for us for the future..... but it doesnt mean I have to think we are World Series Champs this year. I dont like the way we built our lineup this year. We are too dependent on our Top 2 hitters to make RBI opportunities. And Boni has been much more of the type of player he was from 2007-2010 than the guy he was in 2011. I hope Im wrong. I think Hanley and Gian are studs, but it cant just stop there, and I think it does. Im sorry it makes you unhappy, but I use this board just like you do - to post my opinions with fellow "fans" to express happiness/frustration/agony/whatever. I can just see you with patients. *Takes Blood Pressure*Sir, you've gone up 3 points in the last year. HEART DISEASE!!!! YOU HAVE RELIED TOO MUCH ON JUST EATING VEGETABLES OCCASIONALLY!!!! YOUR GRANDFATHER WAS FAT!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!!! I dont offend you about your job. Please dont do that to mine. Plus Im a Urologist, I dont take blood pressures.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
We should be able to light up Champman if our guys are patient. The guy is wild as sh*t.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
I'm calling you a bandwagon fan. Sorry that flew over your head. ------------------- What do you mean bandwagon fan? Fan comes from fanatic, which means someone that has emotional, well-vested interested in someone or something. Ive been a Marlins fan from the day they started when I still lived in Miami. When I went to college in New York. To med school in Philly. And now as a resident in Philly. I dont know what constitutes a bandwagon, but I wear my Marlins gear out where Philly fans rule, and go to every game here. Fans dont have to be rah rah and pom poms every day, or every season. Im down on this team this year, I think as a team, they are over-hyped. I love the new stadium, and what it does for our city. And what it means for us for the future..... but it doesnt mean I have to think we are World Series Champs this year. I dont like the way we built our lineup this year. We are too dependent on our Top 2 hitters to make RBI opportunities. And Boni has been much more of the type of player he was from 2007-2010 than the guy he was in 2011. I hope Im wrong. I think Hanley and Gian are studs, but it cant just stop there, and I think it does. Im sorry it makes you unhappy, but I use this board just like you do - to post my opinions with fellow "fans" to express happiness/frustration/agony/whatever.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
I want ROY Coughlan back. What happened to that guy> Coghlan* [No U] overperformed the f*** out of the second half of 2009. You're expecting too much. There's a reason this guy only has 500 something posts since he joined in 2005. First off - it was a pun. Im sorry that went way over your, and others' heads. Secondly, there is a reason - a busy life. Sorry I did not get my post count higher for all of you. Whats wrong with me stating my opinion? Is there a rule on our Marlins board that every post has to be positive? How is my opinion any less valid than yours? or any one elses? Are you a baseball scout? I'm not.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
I want ROY Coughlan back. What happened to that guy>
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
Gaby is not the worst 5th hitter in the NL. The group collectively is bad. Hes the best of the group we have there.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
Another K..... sigh.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
Get ready for a season full of disappointment. You think this is an early season swoon? This team wont do a damn thing. Too dependent on the top of the order when they have probably the worst 5-8 hitting lineup collectively in the national league. The pitching is dependent on an often injured horse, a over the hill, over pain, no-power pitcher, and 3 other ticking time bombs. The high hopes for the Marlins are too soon... not this year. Go jump off a bridge, then.Bye. Why would I jump off a bridge? My life and attitude dont live and die by the Marlins. I love the Marlins, been a fan their entire existence. I go to EVERY game when they come to Philly now that I live here. But Im just stating fact. Morrison/Coughlan, Gaby, Buck, Infante is the worst back half of the lineup in the NL. There are no threats for power there, or speed. If Reyes/Boni get on, you depend on 2 guys after them who strike out a ton, so if they cant get them in, we wont score. Our pitching staff is fools gold. JJ is an animal when hes healthy...but when is he? Buehrle is great, but he has no 5th gear and wont "win" you a game, he will just keep it close. Anibal and Ricky are hot and cold, and fat for that matter. nd Z... dont get me started. We have a good bullpen, but what does that matter? This is a flawed team, and we are only seeing the start. i wish I was wrong, I will still cheer loud every inning. But facts are facts. And i wont be jumping off a bridge.
-
4/5 - Marlins @ Reds - 4:00 PM
Get ready for a season full of disappointment. You think this is an early season swoon? This team wont do a damn thing. Too dependent on the top of the order when they have probably the worst 5-8 hitting lineup collectively in the national league. The pitching is dependent on an often injured horse, a over the hill, over pain, no-power pitcher, and 3 other ticking time bombs. The high hopes for the Marlins are too soon... not this year.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
By the way, Kearns is going to do that ALL YEAR long. His spring was such a mirage.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Well, that run was a gift.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
The bottom of the lineup is going to give us headaches all year.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Punched out twice. What a bum.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
A single? HAHA
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
I mean, how STUPID can you be? WALK HIM....so stupid.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Walk him. Dont be stupid. Your ONLY chance is to set up the double play.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Oh well, 0-1. The rest of the lineup is getting us 3 runs.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
UGLY.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
NO HITTER
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
No hits. Wow.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Its gunna be one of those nights........ Im changing to the Heat game.
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
Warning track power!
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
The problem is our lineup is SO dependent on the top 3 guys getting on base I dont see us scoring until atl east the 4th....
-
4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM
This team is a freaking JOKE