Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MiaFLSurf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiaFLSurf

  1. DTrain going 2 innings hopefully!
  2. Bartolo looks like his fat prevents him from making facial expressions.
  3. Get Eckstein out of there man...he sucks. Put Rollins in at SS....so much better.
  4. Due up to pitch: Fat Albert Colon.
  5. Nope, hes on there.....he was introduced... http://cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/gamecenter/l...0050712_NLA@ALA thats the whole list / gamecenter
  6. Oh....to the person who asked who else can play 2nd base: Felipe Lopez can play 2nd....I think thats about it. Izturis and Rollins are the other middle infielders, but play only SS I think
  7. I thought Utley was added with someone getting hurt.... Oh well
  8. Yea, Chase Utley is on the team
  9. Mike "I need the roids" Lowell
  10. Apparently, the Marlins fans in the background think its funny...theyre all smiling and laughing....
  11. Trade Mike Lowell to the Brewers for their batboy. Anyone see that kid last week? He has to be well over 200 pounds and only like 12 years old. I bet he has more power in that porker belly than Lowell's newfound "clean" body....
  12. Nope. I love the Marlins but they wont make it this year....too inconsistant. Next year we have the possibility to do so. I see a fresh start in the rotation and a few guys having a chance to fit in with a steady lineup. But this season will be like last.....a cocktease and then dissapointment
  13. Im finding myself rooting for every team playing Washington just as hard as I root for the Fish. Lets go Phils! (Not to mention Rollins and Abreu are on my fantasy team)
  14. I am going to this game tonight.. If it rains I probably wont go to the game (My dad doesnt like sitting in rain) :thumbdown 847645[/snapback] Ill go with you, sweetie....I enjoy the rain.
  15. whoa, sorry about the caps.
  16. WHY THE f*** DO YOU STEAL ON A 2-0 f***ING PITCH WHEN THE PITCHER IS WILD....PIERRE BAFFLES ME SOMETIMES
  17. When D-train is pitching he shouldbat 7rh, Alex 8th, and Lowell 9th.
  18. MiaFLSurf replied to Ramp's topic in Sports
    WTF IS THIS!!!!!!!! WASNT CUBA SUPPOSE TO BE REPRESENTED?? I SAY WE F'KING BOYCOTT THIS PIECE OF S**T 841922[/snapback] I want Lowell representing Cuba :plain 842958[/snapback] LMAO. Lowell couldnt hit a HR if you through him a juiced ball in Coors field in batting practice. Fidel Castro would have a better shot at a HR for Cuba.
  19. Cedeno should been taking and trying to draw a walk....
  20. Cubs will come back and score this inning again
  21. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2098031 Relievers Mike Stanton and Paul Quantrill became the first victims of the New York Yankees' roster shakeup. The ineffective relievers were designated for assignment Thursday, giving the Yankees 10 days to trade them or place them on waivers. New York will fill their roster spots by recalling outfielder Bubba Crosby from Triple-A Columbus and purchasing the contract of left-hander Wayne Franklin from the Clippers. Despite the highest payroll in the majors, the Yankees have struggled to a 39-38 record. The Yankees are responsible for Quantrill's $3 million salary this year and a $400,000 buyout of a $3.6 million 2006 option they declined in December. They also are responsible for Stanton's $4 million salary, although they did receive $975,000 from the New York Mets as part of the December trade that sent Felix Heredia from the Bronx to Queens. Quantrill, a 36-year-old right-hander, was 1-0 with a 6.75 ERA in 22 appearances this year. Stanton, a 38-year-old lefty, was 1-2 with a 7.07 ERA in 28 games. Maybe the Marlins take a stab at one to solidfy the bullpen?
  22. Whats the weather outlook for tonight over there? I have 2 tickets right behind home plate, I hope this isnt washed out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.