Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MiaFLSurf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiaFLSurf

  1. Bout time one of those finally DROPPED for Stanton
  2. Two games in a row that Boni cant lay down a bunt to get Reyes over.
  3. There is NO ONE in the upper deck. WTF.
  4. A sack of Little League baseballs would be better than Morrison. So I guess Coghlan fits that. I'm sure you will be saying the same when Infante hits a slump...or, you know, turns back into Omar Infante. Well, we DO have the worst 5-8 in the NL. *sarcasm* We do. But hopefully we wont if they all start playing better collectively. I think we win tonight - in fact, Ill even predict a Marlins sweep this series. Does anyone know if tonight is a sellout?
  5. A sack of Little League baseballs would be better than Morrison. So I guess Coghlan fits that.
  6. Now that I've had a chance to really calm down ... *exhale* We've got 155 to go. I have faith in this team. We'll be fine. Pitching, with the exception of JJ's start yesterday, has been pretty dang good. We'll be fine. At what game does that sense of security go away? 15? 20? 50? I know its 162, but winning in April counts just as much in September. 4 games out already. Its time for this team to wake the EFF up.
  7. Hanley is going Willie Mays Hayes so far this year. Every swing is trying to hit a 500 foot home run.
  8. We have the worst bottom of the lineup (5-8) in the national league. If not for Infante playing OUT OF HIS MIND, it would be beyond AAA bad. Morrison will never be a starting caliber OF, his defense is awful and the guy cant hit. Gaby had a good 40 game stretch last year, other than that, hes one of the worst hitting 1B in baseball. Buck is awful. You cant win consistently with 4 out of 8 hitters as easy outs. I just got back from the game, by the way.... I will say one thing - Mark has a NASTY change of speeds on his changeup that you cant appreciate until you see it live. Buck really Effed up not getting that foul ball that turned out to be a dinger. As bad as he is, we need to put Kearns over LoMo in the OF..... and put Infante up in Gaby's spot. Logan Morrison can't hit? Infante is playing out of his mind and the other three are better than they've performed, especially Morrison and Gaby. Just more crap based on no information/frustration from losing 5 of the first 7. What if they just play alot better sometimes than what they usually are? Gaby Sanchez is more often bad than good. Buck is always bad. Morrison had some promise, but hes such a bad fielder, and his hitting has been so poor, its hard to have faith in him. Omar is playing AWESOME. Hes the only hitter you can say that about right now
  9. We have the worst bottom of the lineup (5-8) in the national league. If not for Infante playing OUT OF HIS MIND, it would be beyond AAA bad. Morrison will never be a starting caliber OF, his defense is awful and the guy cant hit. Gaby had a good 40 game stretch last year, other than that, hes one of the worst hitting 1B in baseball. Buck is awful. You cant win consistently with 4 out of 8 hitters as easy outs. I just got back from the game, by the way.... I will say one thing - Mark has a NASTY change of speeds on his changeup that you cant appreciate until you see it live. Buck really Effed up not getting that foul ball that turned out to be a dinger. As bad as he is, we need to put Kearns over LoMo in the OF..... and put Infante up in Gaby's spot.
  10. City Tavern sucks.
  11. LoMo has done nothing to show that he should be anywhere near our starting lineup - defensively or offensively
  12. Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing. AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!! Are you sure that's safe? Phillie fans can be quite intimidating and rude. I try to get out to at least 1 game every series they come to town, been doing it for the 6 or so years Ive been here. Its not too bad at the phillies games, the fans arent as bad as the Eagles, or Flyers. I went to a Fins/Eagles game here 4 years ago, and someone took a dump on the hood of my car. Im not kidding. A human dump on my car. Heat/Sixers games are the most tame.
  13. Well, at least Ill be at the game tomorrow night with all the Marlin gear in full swing. AND ITS DOLLAR DOG NIGHT!!!!
  14. Chad Gaudin with better stuff than JJ?
  15. I wish there was a Heat game or Panther game to put on tonight.
  16. Hit parade. The guy cant hit his spots tonight.
  17. Lomo has more power than me, I dont think I could do better than him. Buck, I might.
  18. John Buck and Logan Morrison both need to go back to tee-Ball.
  19. Now we are swinging at crap??? Halladay 4 pitches, 2 outs.
  20. Im waiting for Lomo to do something to warrant him a roster spot, let alone a starting spot.
  21. Why did he throw him a fastball middle in?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.