Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MiaFLSurf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MiaFLSurf

  1. There is absolutely NO reason we shouldnt have bunted the two guys over. A fly ball would score a run... its so freaking stupid.
  2. This team has losing habits. From manager down to players right now.
  3. I mean....what the f*** Play SMART....bunt them over....this is so f***IGN ANNOYING
  4. I dont care if you all think Im retarded.....but I hope Stanton BUNTS over the two runners here. PLAY SMART BASEBALL
  5. HEATH BELL TIME
  6. Heath Bell. Im going to bed. Im assuming this will be a loss.
  7. This f***ing team. Stanton is a f***ing assclown. ITS THE f***ING NINTH INNING. KEEP THE f***ING BALL IN FRONT OF YOU f***ing relax though we will win in extras. The guy plays like a f***ing moron. Tee-ballers know not to dive on that play.
  8. Oh look.... WE WOULD HAVE f***ING WON
  9. This f***ing team. Stanton is a f***ing assclown. ITS THE f***ING NINTH INNING. KEEP THE f***ING BALL IN FRONT OF YOU
  10. Great pitch. MAKE HIM CHASE
  11. Smart walk. Johnson could have hurt us there. Play the wworse hitter. Stupid Stanton.
  12. JJ doesnt have that overpowering K stuff this year Its sad
  13. JJ.... wtf man.
  14. Well I guess they knew what they were doing.
  15. I dont know why you dont send Boni on contact there. Gotta take chances in a game like this.
  16. Something is wrong with JJ.... I hope thats what it is.
  17. All we need now to complete this deja vu cycle is Bell to come in and blow it for Z. (I kid)
  18. Gaby and Buck. Barf on my face.
  19. I benched Wandy this week in fantasy because I have a feeling hes going to get his ass SHELLED tonight. Well, as long as Buck and Gaby arent in the lineup.....
  20. Very good win today. All around effort and finally a game that we capitalize on another teams mistakes.
  21. At what point do we just bench Gaby?
  22. Chad looks like a leprachaun.
  23. Stanton gets too many free passes at his piss poor awful defense because hes a big bopper at the plate.
  24. And now this M-Fer is in. Nice walk.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.