Everything posted by MiaFLSurf
-
April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies
JJ has to be over 60 pitches. Lucky to get 6 out of him
-
April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies
I dont like this move. Youre gunna throw the guy out at first regardless........
-
April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies
Its gunna be hard to get 2, let alone 3 runs vs Halladay.
-
April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies
How many times are we going to let them get to second base by throwing home when they have NO SHOT in getting the guy out? Thats 3 in a row,
-
April 11, 2012 - 7:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies
Bad luck. Really bad luck. That really pisses me off.
-
Buehrle's excuse for his bad inning
The mayonnaise companies are going to be in an outrage about this. Buehrle is gonna have to apologize publicly, he might even get shot during the apology. You guys wouldn't know, you weren't in the mayonnaise companies. Mocking Cuban Americans over whats going on with Ozzie? Real class.
-
4/09 Post Game
The Phillies lineup is in shambles right now. We need to sweep this from them while we can. JJ does well vs Roy. Philly has a putrid bullpen this year - I hope we can make Roy work, get him out after 6, and take the game late. JJ just needs to prevent the big inning.
-
Ozzie suspended 5 games
nobody will remember this by next week. non-issue. I will. And every one in Miami that had that murderer kill members of their family will as well.
-
Ozzie suspended 5 games
I had multiple family members killed by the firing squads of Fidel Castro. Ozzie Guillen can go * himself. I am still a Marlins fan. I love the team. I will always be a fan. And I will always support them. But I am no Ozzie Guillen fan. And people who says its blown out of proportion are doing the dangerous thing many Americans do, and thats interjecting opinions about situations they have no possibility in knowing how the affected party feels. Fidel is Cuba's Hitler as Dan LeBetard said. If you talk to Jews who had people killed during his regime, I am sure a comment in which Casto was replaced with Hitler would make them very upset. I understand people HATING negative PR with their beloved team, but its not just some little thing that will get tossed to the side. Saying you respect a murderer, especially one who had your relatives killed, is not going to go over well. Especially in Miami.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Decent chance that it won't be the same 3-4 batters to face him the rest of the series anyways. Regardless, he hadn't pitched since Thursday, they don't want him ice cold the rest of the series, and I agree with that move. I agree with it more-so since it worked out in our favor. And because I think the opposite.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Its not the rest question, its allowing 3 -4 hitters see him prior to when they really need him.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Kind of weird having them play Papelboner today. Youd think they wouldnt want us to see him prior to the rest of the games this series. Oh well, good for us.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Oh look, Mike is here to quote my every post and refute. Awesome. it is tough being you! Really, that's moderating?
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Oh look, Mike is here to quote my every post and refute. Awesome.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Dont jinx it..... we still have Mujica to see, and then Heath Bell, who right now.... is O-fer
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Crap.... cant let this happen.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Need an out here.... cant let this be a big inning
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Sanchez is DEALING
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
I cant wait to go to the game on Thursday. DOLLAR DOG NIGHT HERE IN PHILLY.
-
April 9, 2012 - 1:05 PM - Marlins @ Phillies [Home Opener]
Its amazing how HORRIBLE the Phils lineup is. Because our lineup today is SO PUTRID, yet Id still take it in a heartbeat over theirs.
-
4/8 post game
Pirates win. Nice gift there.
-
4/8 post game
Phillies in trouble now, 4-4 bottom of 9th winning run at 2nd. Philly is in trouble this year, too. No hitting. People here are already calling this team a joke. If you think some of us Marlins fans are negative when a couple things go wrong, you havent seen anything. Maybe the Philly living has rubbed off on me, because they have already called this season a loss. I think we can take 2 of 3 from the Phils. Our starters just have to pitch smart. Their lineup is ANEMIC after the top 4.
-
4/8 post game
Need to 2 of 3 from Philly. At least Ill be there on the 12th to yell at the guys
-
April 8, 2012 ~ 1:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds
Well at least we found a new way to lose
-
April 8, 2012 ~ 1:10pm ~ Marlins @ Reds
Our bullpen is our strength this year. How many years could you say that?