Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. they just said on the mets' telecas that the game is going to start late, if at all. there is supposed to be a window to play at around 3. Yea but it might be snowing don't worry...its not going to snow...temps in NYC are in the mid 40s and the snow is inland and in the higher elevations around NYC if you take a look at the map in motion, its heading south and east, it was headed north and east earlier...so 3 or 4 is realistic at this point
  2. they just said on the mets' telecas that the game is going to start late, if at all. there is supposed to be a window to play at around 3. one of the advantages of a 1:00 game...you have all day.
  3. tarp is on, nobody in the stands...not lookin good
  4. Double Header tomorrow? Could it be possible but one game won't be on t.v right? well since the Mets' for all intents and purposes have 1 channel just devoted to them, I don't think it'll be a problem for us up here!
  5. my schools softball and baseball games were canceled today...and its not looking for great Marlins baseball! GO D- :train2
  6. I will take a Sac Fly like that...what a five by Reed! 2-0 Mets 2 out instead of 3-0 Mets with 1 out!
  7. Does anyone know what the local tv network for the Mets is? Is it not MSG anymore? SportsNet New York.... Beltran with a steal :bases_firstandthird with 1 out
  8. wow! Vargas hits Delgado! Rivalry??? 1-0 Mets...but we'll get back... glad to finally be able to see a game on TV, but I want to be there...its only 2 hours away!
  9. kinda pissed that the Marlins feed on mlb.com is down...oh well, AStros feed it is! Go Fish
  10. Here's hoping we can win tonight! Last night was awesome... being in CT for college, I listen to the games through MLB.com (my friend who is also from Miami has MLB.TV and its awesome)...after the win, I played my (new) traditional win songs: Everybody's doin' the Fish; R&R Pt. 2; and Bang on the Drum! I hope I can play those tonight! Hey, the Fish come to Mets' territory Friday! I can't find anyone who wants to go, (are Mets' fans afraid of the Marlins?) but I'll be watching it on SportsNet New York if I can't make it out there. It stinks having the 1:05 games Saturday and Sunday for me since I don't have a car... but how awesome would it be if I could see the 2-1 Marlins playing live up here...I'll take the 1-2 Marlins anytime though...just any opportunity to see the Marlins no matter how good or bad they are makes my day!
  11. Hit: Hermida double: Cabrera triple: Rameirz HR: Cabrera RBI: Cabrera run scored: Cabrera SB: Ramirez caught stealing: Abercrombie Error: Jacobs Win: Vargas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.