Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
lineup Uggla Reggie Miggy C Hamma Borchard Jake Treanor Andino (suprised Hanley's not playing...he seemed ok yesterday) Olsen BRAVES: Giles Renteria Admin Andruw Francouer Diaz BJor McCann Sosa
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
oh man, I love weekday and Saturday day games! This one is no exception! GO FISH, let's win one for a change, we're playing well!
-
Another painful loss
DVH and Roxy were arguing on whether or not to walk Diaz. At first I disareed but looking back, if they had walked Diaz to load the bases, with McCann on deck, he could have hit into a double play and we would go to the 12th...because guess what...Diaz loves the fish and he hit a homerun in the game AND HIS RUN WOULD HAVE MEANT NOTHING! The Marlins need to build on this...note the mistakes, but dwell on the positives and keep building!
-
BBTN's love for the Marlins.
last night they mentioned Cabrera in "going-Going-Gone"..."The only Bright Spot on the Marlins"! This right after only showing a BOX SCORE of the game! Come on, the Marlins are a MLB team...give us our due!
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
DVH getting frustrated now...EVERY GAME!
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
btw guys, this crowd looks smaller than the 6000 crowds of a few weeks ago quiet tonight
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
tarps on the way off
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
wow even DVH commenting on the Marlins scoring early..."The baseball Gods saying 'the MArlins have a lead...in the 1st inning'" Any brave souls (no pun intended) sticking around did they turn the lights out?
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
which kid?
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
i guess its raining!
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
Anyone with MLB.TV know what to do when it says Please reload page to view media? reload? it look like small crowd tonight The Braves usually draw well even in Florida... having lived in Florida for 7 yearsI am a Braves hater and I'd go anywhere to see the Braves lose... Edgar getting a hand from the 5 fans in attendence!
-
Atlanta Braves vs. Florida Marlins -- May 9th, 2006 7:05 EST
LINEUPS: Braves: Giles Edgar Renteria! Admin Andruw McCann Francouer LaRoche BJ Tohmson ----------------------- For your FLORIDA MARLINS!!! Shadez Uggs Miggy C Hammer Time All Hail Borchard Jake Miggy O Kool Aid Get Mohler off the team! ramp: my lineups are cooler than yours!
-
Not beating a dead horse, looking for some help
In Miami, everyone has to commute over an hour to get to the stadium whereas in places like Boston, 2/3 of the stadium is filled by people that take a 20 min train ride. I live 20 minutes from the stadium (on a good day) in the northern part of South Broward...its convinent for me to get to the games at least.
-
are tickets v Red Sox gone?
Who cares...a sell out is a sell out and all that money is ours...i don't care who buys our tickets cause we all know marlins fans aren't (except for me and the rest of us here who actually go out to games) So true! Money is money! If/when I go to the Yankees series in June and if/when I go to the Mets and Phillies series at their respective parks in September, I'm playing the other club...but its the Marlins! Just go buy tickets the day of the game. Only in Florida! Everywhere else they'll all be sold out. I'm going to try to go to one of the BoSox games and a LOT of others and I am buying at the door!
-
Commentary: Marlins players adjust to the empty seats
Don't Fear! I come home in 5 days! I will be there to watch the Marlins!
-
Why does this team play so poorly @ home ?
I can tell you one thing...not saying this is a reason...but when a team sees 30-40K at a road game and then 1-10K at home, it makes a difference...even for minor leaguers.
-
anyone see me
wait...can someone please tell us out-of-market fans what happened with the train station?
-
anyone see me
Haha awesome. I had a feeling it was someone from this board who was interviewed by Craig. That was an awesome interview btw. what did you say?
-
Marlin Walk-Up Songs
so Uggla is NOT Tom Sawyer becuase I swear I heard it played.... I believe Treanor is Crazy Train by Ozzie Osborne
-
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Florida Marlins
k on the big guy
-
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Florida Marlins
2 down
-
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Florida Marlins
and Borchard's picture is now with a Marlins cap finally on Gameday!
-
St. Louis Cardinals vs. Florida Marlins
upper deck is open!
-
I had a dream
I don't remember to where or for who, but I remember it was a record 20 some odd player deal and all we got were rookies...and I remember another (3rd) team being involved and getting more vets from the 2nd team...and I remember saying...we're F^^^^d. take it where you would like
-
Cardinals at Marlins
thats what I was using. When do they open the upper deck?