Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    hey guys! Crowd's looking decent...first base side looks pretty full and they opened up the upper deck today! Hows the outfield lookin?
  2. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    ok...2 low tech threads in a row...2 bets agains the marlins in a row...for me, 2 times I could not listen to the whole game in a row...2 wins in a row...cooincidence? I think not!
  3. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    QUOTE(Fish4Life @ May 4 2006, 12:42 PM) QUOTE(Hollyberry @ May 4 2006, 11:30 AM) :sigh: I am working tonight So I won't get to watch the game. GO MARLINS! Sucks.. I'll be doing the same (working that is) but i'll still be watching the game GO FISH!!! Maybe they won't need me but I am sure they will. I'll be at the New Haven Symphony for class ... GO FISH!!!
  4. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    DVH: giving away an authentic fielding glove...what else are you going to do with it? Why not call it an authentic baseball glove. What are we going to do with you DVH?
  5. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    OH YEA! KOOL AID
  6. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    QUOTE(CTMarlinsfan @ May 3 2006, 7:18 PM) Herges is back in Miami dealing with a problem with the birth of his 3rd child...while I wish hime well, I'm gald we won't use him tonight! Oh geez. I hope his son is okay. maybe thats why hes been so wild 32 pitches...nice
  7. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Herges is back in Miami dealing with a problem with the birth of his 3rd child...while I wish hime well, I'm gald we won't use him tonight!
  8. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    atta boy hammer
  9. CTMarlinsfan replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Wow, 5 fans from the board coming? If it was a weekend I'd take the train down from CT for the game, but its a weekday, so DVH it is! Please make a lot of noise and take pictures for those of us who can't see the game!
  10. Messy in the pen. @ Joe. at least he's not just sitting on his @ss
  11. not how i wanted it, but a runs a run...if this is what it takes to win, i'll take it!
  12. its so quiet i can hear the players songs...Treanor is crazy train...nice double
  13. i know its a small section of seats here but take a look at this vs this time last night... http://instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=PROPL&size=L looks much smaller
  14. they are giving away marlins tickets on Big 105.9...lets see how long till caller 13
  15. ^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ May 1 2006, 11:23 PM) 1132342[/snapback] because the marlins photographer is also their doctor, at that moment he was also checking olsen's prostate. its a cost cutting move if you ask me it was worth it. Well, Liber seems to be struggling, so he'll either throw the Marlins BP or he'll take an easy win to help him get out of his slump....hopefully the former! Also, will we push the 7000 button today?
  16. I will tell you right now. I am going to go to at least 1 of the Cubs-Marlins games (even if I have to call in sick to work)...I am trying to go Monday, but I want to go Wednesday afternoon. I will go myself if I have to, just to be there. I still care, and low attendence is not stopping me.
  17. why is Alfredo playin in the outfield and batting 1st today?... oh wait, we got Girardi managing, sorry! "The voice of the Marlins AA affiliate joins us next on the Marlins baseball network..." (off air: I thought I was the voice of the Marlins AA affiliate) yea, I know, that was low! So, Marlins, let's win this one for the f***ker who spilled some liquid onto my laptop! That stinks. it was alchohol btw I think...and I wasn't even in the room which pisses me off more!
  18. days like this i want MLB.tv so I could watch the stadium feed... my laptop is shot, so I am sitting in the library at my school listening! I don't have the players songs like I have for every other game. I feel naked! So, Marlins, let's win this one for the f***ker who spilled some liquid onto my laptop!
  19. at lest with TV there is mute...all I got is radio and I piad $15 to listen to him
  20. DVH: at 90 mph its hard to pick up a pitch coming out of the Fogg... gonna be a long night
  21. GO FISH! I'll actually be able to listen tonight!
  22. All this and sooooo much more, tonight as the Florida Marlins take on the Chicago Cubs live live LIVE at Wrigley Field are you saying you think the Fish would do better at Wrigley? good luck Fish...I will be attending the Carlos Mencia show on campus tonight...thats right, he's at my school...so win one while I'm not listening!
  23. i belive we have won 1 game in every series? We are proving that we are not as bad as expectations, but at the same time, we need a lot of improvment. Instead of the AA Marlins, I think we are the AAA Marlins now!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.