Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan
-
A look at how teams cook attendance figures
we all know the 6000+ attendence is fake...but still, its pothetic to have to fake the numbers to even get to that
-
AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
BTW we have tied the Major League record set by the 2002 D-Rays. :thumbup For what? Most consecutive blown saves? Consecutive walk-off games by the other teams. 2? BTW, I am going to Wednesday's game...my first of the year! I'm going to try to go to other games this week and definently will be there Saturday! NOTHING will stop me from seeing my team play!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
Well, we'll see the Braves again in about 4 weeks(3 games at JRS) for my birthday! They better beat the Braves on my birthday...btw I'm 1-0 in Braves' games (1 loss 0 wins I hate the Braves!) this isnt the 2005 marlins in more ways than one sadly!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
btw Olsen with K K K K K K K he played great, but had THAT inning
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
HERGES coming in...hide the kids...TheDon hide the newborn
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
i thought the Diaz homer was a replay of the Francouer homer...exact same spot!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
Diaz...damn
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
this is turning into another one of THOSE games.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
K K K K K at least thats goin for us
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
QUOTE(CTMarlinsfan @ May 18 2006, 11:01 AM) QUOTE ha! They showed a couple of 'baby' marlin fans!! Marlins fans...not Abercrombie's family...in Atlanta!?!? wow! yea they were white kids! lol that would have been me if I was still living in Atlanta...some neighbors down the road from me were big Marlins fans too..also had just moved from Florida at the time...don't know if they still live there.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
K K K K end it on a good note...but damage done.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
rferry..the game is on TBS if you get it!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
jesus Scott!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
ha! They showed a couple of 'baby' marlin fans!! Marlins fans...not Abercrombie's family...in Atlanta!?!? wow!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
gamecast says lucky call on that first ball wow, gamecast gets better every day.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
Abercrombie: 421 feet...I said AT LEAST 420...damn right!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
great point TV: Treanors glove + Olivo's bat = perfect catcher.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
K K K
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
QUOTE(CTMarlinsfan @ May 18 2006, 1:20 PM) QUOTE Treanor should be the starting catcher the majority of the time call me crazy but I still like Olive Oil You mean rotten olive. he made a few bad plays...I'm not dowbting Treanor's talent, but I like Olivo....how about Andruw stealing Reggies song... oh well, Treanor stole Chippers song!
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
Treanor should be the starting catcher the majority of the time call me crazy but I still like Olive Oil gonna be fun to see what Joe's going to do this weekend with the DH rule.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
any distance on the HR yet?
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
wow, for Atlanta its pretty windy today.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
when was Reggie's 2nd HR. I know the 1st one was at CIN (a day game)...does he just like day games? BTW, I used to go to that ballpark, that is AT LEAST 420 feet there.
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
oh yea! you hear his family?
-
Marlins @ Braves, 1:05 p.m., 5/18/06, @ The Ted
Imagine if we had Todd Jones . we'd just trade him away.