Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

4 out of our last 5.

 

This is getting ridiculous.

this is getting freakin silly already...i wish i could scream but i might scare alot of people in the neighborhood.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i don't know what to say

 

i turned it off the second i saw him make contact, didnt even see the end result

 

russel branyan. That's when you know you're doomed to lose.

:confused :banghead :banghead :confused :mad +

 

 

 

 

I HATE THIS S**T. UNBELIEVABLE

Argh.. Meh.. Grr.. Whatever. I have so much hope before the games. Before every game I have this feeling that something good is going to happen but it never does. What do we need to do to win?

Why are the baseball gods punishing us like this?

well.. i was there last night and knew huff was going deep.... and i was certain branyan was going deep tonight.... didnt make it feel any better.... kranitz should not be going out there to talk to kensing in that situation.... we need one out.... why slow things down and make him think about the situation?

Thank you Jeff Loria

 

 

 

Loria is going to shock fans and get a real closer next week!!! :whistle

  • Author

It's sort of sad - I knew this was coming once I saw it was Branyan up next. For whatever reason, I tuned into MLB.tv anyway... :(

 

 

I was thinking maybe walk Branyan to pitch to Lugo, just because Branyan can hit the homer & we've given these up so much lately. 'Course Lugo would've just hit a 3-run homer instead, so whatever....

Ya know... at least we're getting closer... a month ago we weren't close going into the 9th inning.

 

now were getting into the ninth and extra innings... and losing...

 

...so logically in another month we will start to win these games.

 

At least... I hope so. :mischief2

BTW we have tied the Major League record set by the 2002 D-Rays. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.