May 21, 200620 yr BTW we have tied the Major League record set by the 2002 D-Rays. :thumbup For what? Most consecutive blown saves? Consecutive walk-off games by the other teams. 2? BTW, I am going to Wednesday's game...my first of the year! I'm going to try to go to other games this week and definently will be there Saturday! NOTHING will stop me from seeing my team play! 4
May 21, 200620 yr I really want to know what is going on in the clubhouse. Are they depressed... Happy today is a new day.... etc: :hug
May 21, 200620 yr Sorry to bump this again but I thought this was funny. I went on FloridaMarlins.com and do you know that video that pops up on the front page? Well, it says something like this "Hammers big 3 for 4 day..... in Saturdays win." We didn't win :banghead . DENIAL!
May 21, 200620 yr I really want to know what is going on in the clubhouse. Are they depressed... Happy today is a new day.... etc: :hug Please go to the game and cheer them up
May 21, 200620 yr maybe its the record for the land speed of the fans. I've never seen fans flee a team so fast in my life.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.