Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I wonder how demoralized the starting pitchers are getting seeing this happen night after night.

 

 

Wonder how demoralized the entire team is? I'm betting Girardi never in his wildest nightmares saw anything like this coming.

And I remember I used to hate last year's bullpen. :plain

BTW we have tied the Major League record set by the 2002 D-Rays. :thumbup

 

 

For what? Most consecutive blown saves?

 

Consecutive walk-off games by the other teams.

 

 

I wonder how demoralized the starting pitchers are getting seeing this happen night after night.

 

 

Wonder how demoralized the entire team is? I'm betting Girardi never in his wildest nightmares saw anything like this coming.

 

I think no sane person can come up with the sh*t that's gone on this year. :confused

 

The baseball gods are not happy with the Marlins organization right now.

I wonder how demoralized the starting pitchers are getting seeing this happen night after night.

 

 

Wonder how demoralized the entire team is? I'm betting Girardi never in his wildest nightmares saw anything like this coming.

 

I am taking a wild guess. I bet the whole team is crying inside. Its like a punch in the face. I just hope Joe keeps their hopes up and tell them tomorrow is another day. :plain.

I wonder how demoralized the starting pitchers are getting seeing this happen night after night.

 

 

Wonder how demoralized the entire team is? I'm betting Girardi never in his wildest nightmares saw anything like this coming.

 

I wonder what Jeff Loria has to say about all this ? Where is he these days ? Not speaking to the public ?

 

I think Admin Beinfest has his bi-weekly radio show with Fat Hank this Thursday, I hope some folks here call in and ask some questions.

Or song :plain.

 

Calling All Angels

I need a sign to let me know you?re here

All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere

I need to know that things are gonna look up

?Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

 

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head

When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

 

I need a sign to let me know you?re here

?Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear

I want a reason for the way things have to be

I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

 

(more lyrics but they don't go with the theme ;) )

 

These lyrics remind me of what is going on :lol .

I think no sane person can come up with the sh*t that's gone on this year. :confused

 

The baseball gods are not happy with the Marlins organization right now.

 

 

And yet people groused at me eariler today when I said this was a terrible organization.

 

Loria should be ashamed of himself. :thumbdown

Argh.. Meh.. Grr.. Whatever. I have so much hope before the games. Before every game I have this feeling that something good is going to happen but it never does. What do we need to do to win?

 

 

get a new f***ing pen

 

I knew it would be a 4-3 final after the 7th inning

I wonder how demoralized the starting pitchers are getting seeing this happen night after night.

 

 

Wonder how demoralized the entire team is? I'm betting Girardi never in his wildest nightmares saw anything like this coming.

 

I am taking a wild guess. I bet the whole team is crying inside. Its like a punch in the face. I just hope Joe keeps their hopes up and tell them tomorrow is another day. :plain.

Yeah but I think him repreating the same think over and over doesnt make things better :(

Argh.. Meh.. Grr.. Whatever. I have so much hope before the games. Before every game I have this feeling that something good is going to happen but it never does. What do we need to do to win?

 

 

get a new f***ing pen

 

I knew it would be a 4-3 final after the 7th inning

 

The thing is how can a pen be this bad? I mean don't ya think that we can get through an inning without giving up a run. Look at the D-Rays relievers.. they are not great but look at they did to us.

I have no choice but to break up with my girlfriend. She is a Yankee fan and we started dating in July of 2004. Everything with the Marlins has gotten progressively worse since then. It started with our late season collapse in 04 and it continued with an underachieving 2005 season. After the fire sale and talks of relocation, I still didn't want to beleive that I was recieving some sort of sign from above. But after this week, there is no question that God is using the Marlins to let me know that this girl isn't the right one for me. I am breaking up with her now and the Marlins will be much better for it.

I have no choice but to break up with my girlfriend. She is a Yankee fan and we started dating in July of 2004. Everything with the Marlins has gotten progressively worse since then. It started with our late season collapse in 04 and it continued with an underachieving 2005 season. After the fire sale and talks of relocation, I still didn't want to beleive that I was recieving some sort of sign from above. But after this week, there is no question that God is using the Marlins to let me know that this girl isn't the right one for me. I am breaking up with her now and the Marlins will be much better for it.

 

 

:lol :thumbup

We are 11-30 :confused . I am suprised that were werent the top story on BBTN. *Marlins do it again*

 

 

BBTN is doing a Barry F**KING Bonds love-fest because he hit # 715 tonight.

We are 11-30 :confused . I am suprised that were werent the top story on BBTN. *Marlins do it again*

 

 

BBTN is doing a Barry F**KING Bonds love-fest because he hit # 715 tonight.

 

*714, do you ever get anything right?

We are 11-30 :confused . I am suprised that were werent the top story on BBTN. *Marlins do it again*

 

 

BBTN is doing a Barry F**KING Bonds love-fest because he hit # 715 tonight.

 

I kinda hope they bash the Fish because maybe it will get them mad.

I think everyone here knew Branyan was going to hit it out.

 

With that said.......I think we need a sub-forum called "You Have Got To Be F'n Kidding Me".

 

This way we have a nice easy access place to vent on a nightly basis.

 

3 words for ya: Poor Josh Johnson.

We are 11-30 :confused . I am suprised that were werent the top story on BBTN. *Marlins do it again*

 

 

BBTN is doing a Barry F**KING Bonds love-fest because he hit # 715 tonight.

 

*714, do you ever get anything right?

 

No....I am here to be the bane of your life

Havent heard one damn thing from Jeffrie this season about these losses

 

 

Argh.. Meh.. Grr.. Whatever. I have so much hope before the games. Before every game I have this feeling that something good is going to happen but it never does. What do we need to do to win?

 

 

get a new f***ing pen

 

I knew it would be a 4-3 final after the 7th inning

 

The thing is how can a pen be this bad? I mean don't ya think that we can get through an inning without giving up a run. Look at the D-Rays relievers.. they are not great but look at they did to us.

 

POS's by any other name are still POS's and this pen is full of them....A milk carton full of fresh scooped dog poop doesn't stink as bad as this pen

BTW we have tied the Major League record set by the 2002 D-Rays. :thumbup

 

 

For what? Most consecutive blown saves?

 

Consecutive walk-off games by the other teams.

 

 

2?

BTW, I am going to Wednesday's game...my first of the year! I'm going to try to go to other games this week and definently will be there Saturday! NOTHING will stop me from seeing my team play!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.