Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. lol...if you reload the picture on instacam it is halarious to see so many people then reload and everyones gone for the rain
  2. Hanley ...at least we're doin well without his bat
  3. MOEHLER HELPING HIMSELF! 5-2 FISH
  4. I support Borch in there...I'm a fan of him and the 2 games he played in that i went to he hit a homer, so I like him more than Ross.
  5. once we hit .500 the skys the limit...that is all
  6. Hell if the Fish can take 2 of 3 from one of the hottest teams in the AL, we can beat anyone! (NYY 6/24 :whistle )
  7. I know we have what 2 or 3 DHs in the 2nd half...but why have we played 5 or 6 fewer games?
  8. I went to the Mets game in Dolphin stadium and it was funny when the Mets started a chant you hear the other side of the stadium start boing. It was a fight between ourself. i will say it again: A true Mets hater knows its Let's go Mets SUCK not Let's Go Mets BOOOO Thats the annoying peanut guy that does the white man dance. He overdoes the woof woof or hoo hoo thing he does. I love the annoying peanut guy! He needs to go to the Fish Tank though! How long has he been at DS? Why does he do that? I did hear some dogs respond
  9. yup...slump...double
  10. QUOTE(CTMarlinsfan @ Jun 15 2006, 7:34 PM) QUOTE Cody should have gotten a standing ovation ! since when has a marlin gotten a standing ovation or had to make a curtain call? Tell me you're kidding. I'm serious...we just don't have a crowd that does that. Its not NY.
  11. Ross #4.....payback can be a "female dog"... play on words with BIP night?
  12. Cody should have gotten a standing ovation ! since when has a marlin gotten a standing ovation or had to make a curtain call?
  13. can you say PAYBACK
  14. Not many but there is an excuse . I am hoping after the playoffs we will have decent crowds. I don't know...on Tuesday it looked like the same crowd as usual...if we draw the same for Heat Championship game 1...well, I don't know...fingers crossed
  15. i see fans...but how many will we have with the Heat...nobody knows!
  16. last time we swept Atlanta was Sep-OCT of last year! Let's do what we gotta do! GO NABISCO (ding) and the FISH!
  17. even if it was a good play...a walk off BUNT is a walk off bunt...homers are homers...I rest my case.
  18. well it goes without saying Jake probably is hurting, but I think the Helms play definently helped the cause.
  19. get him to sign with Quinnipiac for 4 years then go to the bigs...we can use a pitcher in our bid for NCAAs this year
  20. if only D-Train pitched last night...I coulda had free pizza!
  21. Looks like Jake's ankle is bothering him.... after last nights play (got a great pic of it btw), Helms earned the spot imho..I think this is less Jake and more Helms getting a well earned start!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.