June 16, 200620 yr Great game we paid the Braves back for the last series...Great pitching throughout the whole series
June 16, 200620 yr Wonderful game. Great pitching by Holy K-Noly. 7 innings and ONLY 1 run :thumbup . Another great game by Cody and Uggla. Its nice to see the Marlins win a game where we kinda stunk with getting a runner at 3rd home with 1 down.
June 16, 200620 yr Hopefully the sweep spirit stays alive when those silly Canadians come to town, eh?
June 16, 200620 yr Hopefully the sweep spirit stays alive when those silly Canadians come to town, eh? i'll take two out of three with halladay in there but man this team is hot, I love watching them
June 16, 200620 yr that was the first game i've been able to watch from start to finish this year and I loved it - nolasco has a ways to go, but all the makings - just great efforts all around - glad this team is getting it going - hopefully by months end (in my very optimistic world) the fish will be 3rd in the division.............
June 16, 200620 yr Hopefully the sweep spirit stays alive when those silly Canadians come to town, eh? i'll take two out of three with halladay in there but man this team is hot, I love watching them
June 16, 200620 yr i'll take two out of three with halladay in there fat chance Toronto! Josh Johnson's pitching against Halladay! :mischief
June 16, 200620 yr i'll take two out of three with halladay in there fat chance Toronto! Josh Johnson's pitching against Halladay! :mischief Are you serious?
June 16, 200620 yr :lol I went to a Jays site and someone started a thread saying "Fear the Marlins?" http://www.bluejayway.ca/forum/index.php?board=5.0
June 16, 200620 yr From that forum: 'the triple a marlins shouldn't be a problem' That's just not right.. But there was a good comment: 'The Marlins have a very good young players like Cabrera, Jacobs, Ramirez, Willis and where does that Uggla guy came from? he's very good. The Jays are definitely in for a BATTLE.' So yeah, let's take atleast 2 of 3 against the Jays
June 16, 200620 yr What a Beautiful thing sweeping the Braves. Now let have a great weekend by taking 2 out of from the Blue Gays!!!
June 16, 200620 yr sweeping the braves would've been great, even if it would have been the only 3 wins in the last 12 games. But since it's part of the best run we've had this year, it makes it so much better for us. Hopefully the marlins get at least a little more respect from baseball journalists and analysts due to improved play.
June 16, 200620 yr I want a win on Saturday. I'll be in attendance -- with guests. :cool I like.... Oh and I see you didnt update your siggy :mischief Or did you?
June 16, 200620 yr I want a win on Saturday. I'll be in attendance -- with guests. :cool I like.... Oh and I see you didnt update your siggy :mischief Or did you? Yeah, I did... count 'em -- eleven victims.
June 16, 200620 yr Winning is fun...great sweep...lets continue the momentum and get two of three this weekend
June 16, 200620 yr Hell, I will take one of three in the Jays series. The Blue Jays are a dangerous team and if we could pull out two of three, it be amazing.
June 16, 200620 yr Hell if the Fish can take 2 of 3 from one of the hottest teams in the AL, we can beat anyone! (NYY 6/24 :whistle )
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.