Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium

Ramp

versus

---

Josh Willingham has shown steady power all season, and Hanley Ramirez continues to get on base. Miguel Cabrera is doing what he has throughout his young career -- hit.

What's plaguing the Marlins is a lack of production on a consistent basis from the rest of the lineup.

The Marlins take the field Sunday afternoon trying to avoid being swept by the Rockies.

After dropping two straight one-run contests, the Marlins are hoping for a more balanced attack.

The Marlins will start right-hander Sergio Mitre, while the Rockies are going with Byung-Hyun Kim.

Mitre was initially set to start on Friday, but he flip-flopped with Brian Moehler to allow a turf toe problem a couple of days more to heal. The right-hander is starting for the first time since last Sunday in Philadelphia, where he took a loss.

At home, Mitre is 0-1 with a 6.17 ERA in two starts.

Kim is making his first start of the season after being out with a right hamstring problem.

Pitching matchup

FLA: RHP Sergio Mitre (1-2, 4.56 ERA)

A pair of home runs to Phillies slugger Ryan Howard led to Mitre taking a loss in his last outing. Even in defeat, Mitre was able to log six innings while throwing a season-high 103 pitches. In 23 2/3 innings, the right-hander has struck out 18 while walking nine. He walked four at Philadelphia. In his first four starts, Mitre's shortest stint was 5 2/3 innings.

COL: RHP Byung-Hyun Kim, (5-12, 4.86 ERA in 2005)

Kim, making his first appearance after missing most of the month with a strained right hamstring, did his best work after moving to the starting rotation (5-9, 4.37 ERA). He struck out 11 and walked four in three injury rehab starts at Triple-A Colorado Springs (0-1, 6.23 ERA).

Player to watch

Garrett Atkins was a triple shy of hitting for the cycle Saturday night. The Rockies third baseman belted a two-run homer and added an RBI single, along with a double in the 8-7 win. Atkins has four home runs and 18 RBIs, while batting .363 on the season.

On the Internet

MLB.TV

Gameday Audio

? Gameday

? Official game notes

On television

? None

On radio

? 560 WQAM, 1140 WQBA(Espa?ol)

Other things to look for:

?BK Kim is most famous for: Blowing those games vs the Yankees in the World Series

?Sergio Mitre is most famous for: keeping Anibal's/Yusmeiro's/Chris'/Ricky's spot warm

?Can the Marlins find a new way to lose?

?Ok, for real... if Wes Helms bats against Jose Mesa today Im gonna kick some puppies

?Still No Todd Helton, No Problem or Muy Problemo?

?Can Sergio avoid the homerun ball?

?The first 250 fans in attendance will be offered an open try-out to play CF or RF(while Herm is out)

?Seriously guys, this is the Rockies... THE f***ING ROCKIES!

All this and sooooo much more, this afternoon as the Florida Marlins take on the Colorado Rockies live live LIVE at Dolphin Stadium

days like this i want MLB.tv so I could watch the stadium feed...

my laptop is shot, so I am sitting in the library at my school listening! I don't have the players songs like I have for every other game. I feel naked!

So, Marlins, let's win this one for the f***ker who spilled some liquid onto my laptop!

why is Alfredo playin in the outfield and batting 1st today?...

oh wait, we got Girardi managing, sorry!

"The voice of the Marlins AA affiliate joins us next on the Marlins baseball network..." (off air: I thought I was the voice of the Marlins AA affiliate)

yea, I know, that was low!

So, Marlins, let's win this one for the f***ker who spilled some liquid onto my laptop!

That stinks.

it was alchohol btw I think...and I wasn't even in the room which pisses me off more!

days like this i want MLB.tv so I could watch the stadium feed...

my laptop is shot, so I am sitting in the library at my school listening! I don't have the players songs like I have for every other game. I feel naked!

It's not the stadium feed. It's UPN20 from Colorado.