Everything posted by alejandrasnow
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Hanley with a HR. I see it...
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Well the only thing I'm hoping for is Hanley getting his 100th RBI... or did that happen and I missed it?
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Y Fredi esta parado con cara de come mierda! What does he expect when none of our pitchers exceed 5 innings (if we're lucky)? That's Fredi's fault now? Did I say that? I was commenting at how Fredi has looked all game. He looks like he has just eaten a lemon or something. I, unlike most on this board, don't blame Fredi for everything that goes wrong with the Fish. And if he doesn't look like that 50 posts on the board are about how he doesn't care. True true... either way I wasn't implying that our lack of quality pitching is Fredi's fault.
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Y Fredi esta parado con cara de come mierda! What does he expect when none of our pitchers exceed 5 innings (if we're lucky)? Cada cual tiene cara de lo que es. LOLOLOL =D
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Y Fredi esta parado con cara de come mierda! What does he expect when none of our pitchers exceed 5 innings (if we're lucky)? That's Fredi's fault now? Did I say that? I was commenting at how Fredi has looked all game. He looks like he has just eaten a lemon or something. I, unlike most on this board, don't blame Fredi for everything that goes wrong with the Fish.
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Y Fredi esta parado con cara de come mierda! What does he expect when none of our pitchers exceed 5 innings (if we're lucky)?
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
f*** you Marlins.
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Quit booing Cards fans... this isn't the first intentional walk Pujols has gotten and it won't be the last....
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Silly Wainwright striking out... =]
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Stormy... have you ever heard of this concept known as a strike?
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
=[
-
Sept. 14 - Marlins ^ Cardinals
Give me runs!!!
-
Time to bring our D-train back
Oops!
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
6 runs in the 9th here we come! =]
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
I like Burke Badenhop very much.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
Wow... what a wasted AB by Paulino... first pitch swinging.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
And the Padres are winning.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
Wow... are you kidding me? DP? This game is over.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
What is Hanley swinging at!!
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
OMG, isn't today kids Sunday? What a scandalous sports science!
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
I will laugh if we lose the series. I'll cry... :crying
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
I love Hanley hustling.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
If it weren't for the passed ball we'd still be at 6-1. that sounded as funny as miller's pitching stuff Please write better. I don't understand what message you're trying to convey.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
If it weren't for the passed ball we'd still be at 6-1.
-
Septiembre 13 - Marlins vs. Nationals
What a sloppy game all around... this is a disaster.