Everything posted by Rex
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
I been thinking about this for awhile(since I noticed it on the schedule)......we have a 4 game series this weekend, an afternoon game tomorrow(Sunday), then a game Monday night(all vs. the Brewers). Considering the heat during an afternoon game, wouldn't it had made sense to try a Sunday night game? It's not a "getaway day" tomorrow, I would have been interested in seeing how a Sunday night would draw. Since school started...probably fairly poorly. thanks....living out-of-state(Minnesota starts after Labor Day).....I did think of that possibility(school in session).....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
I been thinking about this for awhile(since I noticed it on the schedule)......we have a 4 game series this weekend, an afternoon game tomorrow(Sunday), then a game Monday night(all vs. the Brewers). Considering the heat during an afternoon game, wouldn't it had made sense to try a Sunday night game? It's not a "getaway day" tomorrow, I would have been interested in seeing how a Sunday night would draw.
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Who's pitching tomorrow? Capuano vs. ???? Anibal Sanchez....last I read....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Kranitz on the phone....Herges gets up....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
:o 30,017! Nice no kidding...
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Pinto and/or Messy will relieve tonight......I think....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Wow, UM president at the game Roxy interviewed her earlier.....one of the 1st questions asked was about David Samson, a former student at Wisconsin-Madison(Donna was a former Prez at UW/M)....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
I like speed on the bases.....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
2 hits for Matt tonight.....
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Yes! Hart gets picked off Corey shouldn't wear his Sunglasses at Night...... Anyone remember that song??
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Jacobs #17
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
after 3 innings, Dontrelle at 44 pitches......his season ERA at an even 4.00
-
8/26 - Milwaukee (62-66) at Florida (61-66), 6:05 p.m. ET
Cabs 44th double of the year, new career high. His 30th RBI of August, tied with Ryan Howard for the most.
-
History in Marlins grasp
Thanks, that is a nice article. My cousin had a glove from years ago.....there was nothing to it, I can see why you want to use both hands to help catch. And the old time catchers have some of worse-looking hands you ever want to see....the throwing hand takes a beating when you don't have it "tucked" away while catching.....
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Olsen at 98 pitches(according to gameday).....season high of 115.....
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
11,318 = tonight's attendence......
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
:notworthy Miggy....#22 and 100 :notworthy
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Olsen looks very AJ-esque with the high socks. Considering he's wearing 34 and all. If I heard right during the pre-game, I believe that he's following Josh Johnson's dress code...hoping to bring him luck to get win #10 ..... 26 rbi's by Marlins pitchers, tops in baseball and a new franchise record.....
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Miggy hr = 405 ft.
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Miggy....career #99.....
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Hanley 8 game hitting streak...... I love it when we score right after they score..... 7th triple for Uggla......now leads the rookies..... 380th career RBI for Miggy.....tied with Sheffield for 6th on Marlins career list...
-
8/23 - Nationals at Marlins
Roxy: estimated 7:25 start.....
-
8/22 - Nationals at Marlins
Hanley #12......5th lead off HR....according to Roxy....
-
8/21- Nationals at Marlins - 7:05 pm
We're like dead in the water 10 minutes ago....Hermida HBP, Hanley triple, Uggla single....and we're rejuvenated....
-
8/21- Nationals at Marlins - 7:05 pm
tonight's att.:9,316 triple to LF corner??? speed.......