Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GoFishGoMs628

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoFishGoMs628

  1. The Astros are just the better team. Wanna bet? They really have some talented bats and clearly their record shows that they have immense superiority to the Marlins.
  2. Boni will hit the jack just wait folks! VIP for a year for you if he does What does VIP get you? A lot. ? WTF... better than a win?
  3. Boni will hit the jack just wait folks! VIP for a year for you if he does What does VIP get you? A lot. not really.
  4. The Astros are just the better team.
  5. You're spoiled for championships. Not sure how you go to be that way. You're not spoiled for championships? hmm. I'm a Gators and Marlins fan so it's just normal. A total of 14 National Championships over every sport the Gators have for the men since the school came to be? Still don't see how you're spoiled. Did you really just look that up? lmao Champions.
  6. Even Erick can't make an excuse for what we just saw, thanks for bailing us out Lee that was for sure going to be a walk.
  7. Get him out before we lose the game, my God.
  8. Anybody remember Bell's last appearance? Yes. Your point? Should we be worried? Looks like we might need to be.
  9. I will only be happy if this game ends on a Hanley AB for the win. Or a PA - bases loaded 0 out walk? Oddly I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen, how dramatic.
  10. I will only be happy if this game ends on a Hanley AB for the win.
  11. And he had a 3-0 count at one point in the AB, amazing.
  12. I think we're going to lose. Me too this team sucks. I knew I could count on you! Eh, the truth hurts sometimes.
  13. I wonder if Buck will GIDP or Double?
  14. I think we're going to lose. Me too this team sucks.
  15. You're spoiled for championships. Not sure how you go to be that way. You're not spoiled for championships? hmm. I'm a Gators and Marlins fan so it's just normal.
  16. Mujica has really looked up and down this year. More down than up. Interesting, you hardly posted when we were winning... There havent been many chances to post during that sort of time this year. +1
  17. Mujica throw to the plate... ffs.
  18. Marlins not being able to score (Hanley) in the 5th is why this game is tied. Stanton's just as guilty there. Hanley more, Stanton has hits and RBI in this game.
  19. Marlins not being able to score (Hanley) in the 5th is why this game is tied.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.