Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GoFishGoMs628

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GoFishGoMs628

  1. Lot of credit goes to CanesCop. :thumbup Ha I wouldn't be so sure of that yet. Piazza has me beat as of now. I only have the two onfield hats, just a white and black copy of our main hat, and a Stanton authentic. I cant afford a 300 dollar jersey again and I can find any real old deals. Modells last year had a 40 percent off eveything MLB. I stocked up last year and unfortunately they haven had that deal yet. I'll be picking some stuff up when I come down in June. Of the old marlins stuff I probably have everyone beat though. I'm up to 43 authentics not including bps or replicas. And for the record I have only once or twice paid full price for a jersey.Most the time only a third or less of the full price. Amazon has a good collection of Miami Marlins gear (jerseys and such) for under 100 dollars but that didn't stop me from buying an authentic orange jersey when they came out. $$$.
  2. Stubhub is always the way to go in any sport. There are currently $10.00 tickets for decent seating against the Astros.
  3. I was at the game last night (great game!) and noticed that some balls were hit very hard but could not clear the fence on the left side. From what I remember, both Marlins HRs in preseason at the Park were in right and right center. Obviously, it can be done on the left side (JD from Houston hit one out) but I saw Stanton, Ramirez, Infante, and Gaby ALL hit shots that just died at or near the left/left-center fence. Luckily Gaby's hit the fence for the walk-off. For those of you that saw it on TV, were those really shots or just pop ups and we were just being hopeful? Also, at this rate, we aren't going to see much of that home run celebration monument in action... only second game, i know. Beyond all that was said, I think it's necessary to realize that the park was built too big. That being said I think a few of Infante's shots just looked good and weren't actually hit that well. I'm hoping during a long road trip or sometime in the offseason they move the walls in, I think it would benefit the game greatly at the new Marlins Park.
  4. Great game. First time I went to the park and it was awesome. It's also pretty convenient that the stadium is only 20 minutes away if I go walking. Must be nice you are that close, glad you enjoyed it!
  5. Pacers clinch a playoff spot and are currently expected to match up with the herniated Magic, nice.
  6. Not the refs fault we allowed 26 shots in one period. First period was terrible, cost us the game. Yea, tough loss.
  7. Honestly, I'm going with the bullpen. Except for Mujica and Bell, the bullpen was superb. Dunn, Cishek, Choate and Webb did their job. Hell, you can say Bell "did his job," cause he didn't allow a run. His control sucked, but he didn't allow them to get the lead. Well, Mujica was a part of the pen and he blew a 2-run lead so it's tough to pick the pen as a whole. Yea especially considering Bell sucked.
  8. Really getting tired of Hanley sucking and this park is too big, but all things considered nice win and nice to be 3-4... Nolasco wasn't anything special. Heath Bell? People say Gaby is an "average" 1st baseman but he comes up with some pretty "Tebow" like clutch hits. Fish win! Is there a way to not read what certain posters write?
  9. Really getting tired of Hanley sucking and this park is too big, but all things considered nice win and nice to be 3-4... Nolasco wasn't anything special. Heath Bell? People say Gaby is an "average" 1st baseman but he comes up with some pretty "Tebow" like clutch hits. Fish win!
  10. Good. Now I can see the first Marlins home run tomorrow. Sunday not tomorrow.
  11. This park still sucks it's so anti climatic with this big field.
  12. Hmm so this is why Coghlan is still on the team, good point.
  13. You're spoiled for championships. Not sure how you go to be that way. You're not spoiled for championships? hmm. I'm a Gators and Marlins fan so it's just normal. A total of 14 National Championships over every sport the Gators have for the men since the school came to be? Still don't see how you're spoiled. Did you really just look that up? lmao Champions. Yes, I did look that up. Erick pretty much said it best. If you're spoiled for consistent championships, you're a Yankees fan. To some less is more and two is a lot compared to some teams.
  14. I see.. its Friday the 13th... Heath Bell throws 13 straight balls.... Now it's tied feels like its heading to the 13th inning... See whats happening here...? +1 Astros win in the 13th?
  15. I hate the new park. When ever we go on a long road trip they should bring the fences in. I agree it sucks.
  16. At least Infante swings the bat, Hanley doesn't even know how to do that.
  17. This park sucks, and is way too big for baseball enjoyment.
  18. lmao Hanley nice swing you look in pain.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.