4/13 Post Game

gizmo

Honestly, I'm going with the bullpen. Except for Mujica and Bell, the bullpen was superb. Dunn, Cishek, Choate and Webb did their job. Hell, you can say Bell "did his job," cause he didn't allow a run. His control sucked, but he didn't allow them to get the lead.

Really getting tired of Hanley sucking and this park is too big, but all things considered nice win and nice to be 3-4...

Nolasco wasn't anything special.

Heath Bell?

People say Gaby is an "average" 1st baseman but he comes up with some pretty "Tebow" like clutch hits.

Fish win!

Is there a way to not read what certain posters write?

Honestly, I'm going with the bullpen. Except for Mujica and Bell, the bullpen was superb. Dunn, Cishek, Choate and Webb did their job. Hell, you can say Bell "did his job," cause he didn't allow a run. His control sucked, but he didn't allow them to get the lead.

Well, Mujica was a part of the pen and he blew a 2-run lead so it's tough to pick the pen as a whole.

Really getting tired of Hanley sucking and this park is too big, but all things considered nice win and nice to be 3-4...

Heath Bell?

People say Gaby is an "average" 1st baseman but he comes up with some pretty "Tebow" like clutch hits.

Fish win!

There used to be an ignore feature, but idk where it went.

Well, Mujica was a part of the pen and he blew a 2-run lead so it's tough to pick the pen as a whole.

Like I said, except for Mujica and Bell, somewhat.

Heath Bell?

Fish win!

Finally! Feels good to get a win in a game that was frustrating to watch after the 3rd. Gaby not only had the walk-off but he also had 3 hits tonight. Hopefully that gets him going a bit.

P.S. John Baker just hit a double for the Padres. Good to see him back.

Yea especially considering Bell sucked.