Everything posted by True CRaysball
-
Teal section?
side question: where can I view renderings of the new stadium?
-
Immigration Poll
Full Question: In cases where there has being a lawful stop, detention or arrest in the enforcement of a law or ordinance not related to immigration and there's a suspicion that the person is an illegal alien should the officer make an attempt to determine the immigration status of the person? Can you tell me how one suspects someone is an illegal alien where there is a lawful stop? What is teh basis for that? Accent, Nervousness, LACK OF ID
-
Arizona immigration law
I'm confused. Are you guys that oppose this bill saying you would rather have illegal immigrants and more voters rather than legal immigrants? Just a warning though, I am card-carrying republican.Though I tend to lean more towards the center than the right. and I'm more interested in stopping illegal immigration than winning an election. And what part of "We stressed as hard as we could in the bill that racial profiling will NOT be tolerated" don't you get? (yes I'm paraphrasing)
-
Who will go to the post season?
I'm curious why so many have little faith in the Rays overcoming the Yankees?
-
Who will go to the post season?
Let's see what y'all think.
-
New Marlins Ballpark 2009 Construction Time Lapse
It's past July 18th, Rab
-
Turnaround of Orioles in sight?
They're screwed in that division unless they spend 200 million dollars like the Yankees.and Red Sox. Thank god the Marlins weren't put in the AL. The Rays have proved you can compete in the AL East with a low pay roll.
-
Turnaround of Orioles in sight?
No Explain yourself dang it! :lol
-
Turnaround of Orioles in sight?
With the naming of a new Manager, could the return of the Orioles to a great winning franchise be possible now?
-
Let me introduce myself
I'm Raysfan1998, as the name suggest, I'ma fan of the Tampa Bay Rays, but will not bad mouth The Fish other than during the Citrus Series, and want to talk in support of them except (like I said) durring the Citrus Series. Should The Fish and Rays meet in the World Series one year, i will obviously defend my team. Anyway, I'm happy to be here, but will not post much as I pay more attention the my Rays, but will stop in every now and then. Thanks, bye.
-
8/5 Postgame
Marlins fans were robbed.