THE INFERNO (flames shoot up)

Buckeye

Question: WHY DO THEY KEEP FINDING WEAYS OF PUTTING REAL WORLD PEOPLE ON TV!?

The best part about these shows is, as the Real Worlders get older, you realize how big a peice of trash about 90 percent of these kids are. Thirty five years old and still only interested in banging chicks and getting drunk, don't have a real job. Real Worlders.

IMO all those MTV shows are jokes. Just plain pathetic and boring already. Only thing i would watch is the spider man animated show they had at one point and if they were to bring back beavis and butthead, then ill start watching that trash channel known as MTV

~Le0

IMO all those MTV shows are jokes. Just plain pathetic and boring already. Only thing i would watch is the spider man animated show they had at one point and if they were to bring back beavis and butthead, then ill start watching that trash channel known as MTV

~Le0

Beavis and Butthead are back...but on MTV2.

Most MTV shows are joke especially Made and I Want A Famous.

Interesting how the MADE kids all succeed in the end... ALL of them (I think). Although, I will say I liked the basketball one anmd thought it was decent. I never really watched a full one since.

Yup, the Cobain stuff was on MTV2 today as well. They probably figure their core audience of Mtv watchers is too young to remember Nirvana or Kurt Cobain.

~Le0

What ever happend to Spiderman anyways. That was a cool show. I watch the Inferno when there's nothing on....

The best part about these shows is, as the Real Worlders get older, you realize how big a peice of trash about 90 percent of these kids are. Thirty five years old and still only interested in banging chicks and getting drunk, don't have a real job. Real Worlders.

they have to be losers to wanna go on that show in the first place

they have to be losers to wanna go on that show in the first place No way! I can understand more where the Real Worlders are coming from than the actual people who watcht hat crap. At least the Real Worlders extend their fame by a couple of minutes and get a possible paycheck out of the deal. The people who watch it are vicariously reliving their high school days through a bunch of losers.

True! I like watching the Real World and Road Rules at time, but I don't really watch the competitons between the two unless nothings on.

On thing that bothers me is why Coral thinks she so badassed when she's one, if not, the suckiest people on the Real World team! Sometimes I wish I could smack the tasted out of her mouth! She thinks that she does so much for the team and all she does is get slower times.