Songs

songs i would recommend are Common's Reminding me of Self, and stolen moments 1, 2 and 3, and Dialated People's "this way"

Dialated People's "this way".. Yea good one! thanks.. For the country lovers there is Toby Keith- I love this bar.. Alternative/rock- Audioslave- I am the highway.And rap.. Ludacris- we got it..And for the ladies! Josh Groban- anything by him is good.. remember when it rainde is a good one :thumbup

"I'm the Wolf" by Glen Danzig. Great bluesy singing with hard-ass riffs! "Horror Business" great Misfits tune with Danzig doing his thing.

"Rise Above" by Black Flag (the newer version with deep voiced Henry Rollins). Pure badass. Also, "Stick it in" is a good one by the same band.

Guest marlins02

damn, being cheap mightve finally paid off. truth is i was leaning more towards dilated peoples or common's "like water for chocolate". thanks for the tip

i would recommend any song from the new William Hung - Inspiration album

(includes she bangs, i believe i can fly, hotel california and many more) :thumbup

Yeah, songs done badly. Awesome.

I would "recommend" you not give that turd anymore money... How in the hell did he get a record deal in the first damn place? I swear, reality TV is getting out of hand. When a guy with no talent can get a record deal, we know our society is going down the drain.

that Gin and Juice song. I've heard that. I got some friends that started a band, they play at different local events (played at the KD Shamrock benefit at the Greenville Grrrowl game, and play at the KA house a lot--since they are KAs at Furman). Anyway, they play that song, the country way (occasionally pull out the mandolin for it).

i like the mandolin if done right, but my favorite instrument is the Banjo, then FIDDLE (not violin haha), then the mandolin. I love me some bluegrass instruments.

This girl I'm friends with (rather attractive actually) can play Devil Went Down to Georgia on her fiddle AND Orange Blossom Special. I had her play both for me. It was hot.