Joe Mauer just got hurt

Hugg

This new grass in Minnesota is horrible.

Ben Broussard screwed his ankle up trying to field a bunt last night when he slipped.

Joe Mauer just got a stop sign at 3rd and had to hold up, slipped, and apparently hurt his knee.

He has left the game. Can't tell how bad it could be.

Guest Moneyball

what type of grass is it? like the one in tampa bay, i saw it. i've heard it's better then the carpet. they should just add a infield.

Guest Moneyball

we complain bout PPS that metrodome is ugly, that curtain in rf, the retractable seats, the non padded walls,the white roof, the turf, that big hole behind home. i don't see how the twins moved there in the first place.

Mauer and Santana are both hurt.

Bad news for me. But they have plenty of time to heal, luckily its early in the season.

And that grass in the Dome was put down for football, the Vikes held some scrimmages or somethin on the same stuff in their practice field at Winter Park and loved it.

But the Twins I guess hate it. As long as the Packers win in the Dome I'm happy, but my Twins better win there as well.

Still, losing to the Indians in the 8th inning is not a good way to start the year....