April 7, 200422 yr Everyone that has pics post them!! I will do so after the game on Saturday!! I can't wait!!
April 7, 200422 yr Heres a few from the Marlins/Isotopes game April 4th in Albuquerque castro & castillo Cabrera on First Chad Fox and Rosey Dontrelle signing for me Cabrera At Bat Chad Fox Warming Up
April 7, 200422 yr hey if i wanted to post some pics, how would i do that? I took some sweet pics at opening day
April 8, 200422 yr My Opening Day Pics: Josh Beckett doing long toss The view of Miguel Cabrera from my seats in RF Beckett's first pitch of the season
April 8, 200422 yr Anybody know how to post pics? I took awesome opening day pics and Id like to share
April 8, 200422 yr Anybody know how to post pics? I took awesome opening day pics and Id like to share Upload your pics to a website then use the IMG tag
April 8, 200422 yr Let me know if they come out... I tried posting to another topic and it has an X and says User Posted Pics or something like that. Ill try again here and let me know if you can see them http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bagelbites2002/detail?.dir=/1a89&.dnm=627f.jpg http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bagelbites2002/detail?.dir=/1a89&.dnm=1565.jpg http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bagelbites2002/detail?.dir=/1a89&.dnm=5ed7.jpg http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bagelbites2002/detail?.dir=/1a89&.dnm=3741.jpg
April 8, 200422 yr send me some of the pictures you want to show us and ill post them send them here : cruzho16@aol.com
April 8, 200422 yr hey cool pictures...someone should try to add funny captions to the first picture with pierre and willis
April 8, 200422 yr Whoa how cool willis has the same shoe's i have for pe in the first picture. Those shoes are ugly just kidding
April 8, 200422 yr Whoa how cool willis has the same shoe's i have for pe in the first picture. Those shoes are ugly just kidding Well they sure are comftorable i used them for pe and to run after baseball practice.(don't use them to play basketball,trust me)
April 8, 200422 yr giambi thoses are nice but waaaaaay to big ... geez, i could look at Dontrelle's grill but i might have nightmares after seeying it so up close.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.