NWA TNA

KJC

Ask K what he thinks of "The Future" Kazarian for laffs.

I hope they DO get a show. That way, if they sign Kanyon, I can watch it! Seriously, though, Jarrett is worse than Triple H in that federation. Part of the reason I don't care if that he's always champ.

Wow, I have seen a couple shows and liked what I saw but I'm not going to dish out money every week to watch it. Hopefully this deal gets done so then I can watch it for free and maybe Vince will see this as competition and will be forced to put a better product out on Monday and Thursday.

they would tape it in Orlando every Thursday/Friday and possibly air it on Saturday nights on all the Fox Sports Nets's around the country.

All I know is if they do this, they better lock their main guys down to contracts, because you know how Vince is....

Awesome.

they would tape it in Orlando every Thursday/Friday and possibly air it on Saturday nights on all the Fox Sports Nets's around the country.

All I know is if they do this, they better lock their main guys down to contracts, because you know how Vince is....

Awesome. I think they did force most of their top guys to sign contracts.

I remember hearing that Swinger and Diamond were one of the last ones to sign the contracts because they wanted to see if the WWE was interested. They were, but when WWE was told they needed to sign them by the date their TNA contracts were due, WWE broke off negotiations because "Vince doesn't like to work contracts out under deadlines."

Anyway, there were rumors they had a deal with WGN before Fox Sports, but I guess that fell through. Eh, it's another night of wrestling, so it gets the :thumbup from me.