Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Concerns 4-17-04

Featured Replies

Pitching is super-fine.

 

Regularz Luiy, Cabs, Mikey, Choi, & Red are fine.

 

Big hole in offense for the rest - Ray, Gonz, 9er, JP, & Nunz.

 

And I have a fear of Cabs D - he looks a lot more tentative this year, trying to surround the ball rather than attack it. Did not notice this last year in LF or RF.

 

Who coaches OF D?

Who coaches OF D?

I know Andre Dawson was helping Cabs get situated in the OF last year during the playoffs.....

I agree that Cabs' D at RF has looked pretty bad so far. He's missed about 3 catchable balls already and because he's slow, he's not catching up to alot of balls either.

I thought Nunez had a shot at that homerun ball by Garcia. As for JP, 9er, Gonzo, and Castro I think they are all just in slumps JP should break out of it in no time because you saw today he was just going up there swinging at the 1st pitch, 9er I think was still getting over that sinus infection so he should be getting back to his normal self, Gonzo has always been a streaky hitter right down he is in a cold slump so I'm just waiting for him to get hot and make up for it, and finally Castro they said he is starting to see the ball better and become used to being an everyday player so I sure hope that he can come through because I really want to see him succed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.