Marlins to Vegas?

djm305

Guest Moneyball

I agree that MLB will use las Vegas in future years as an empty threat to move teams.

A cool note: the padres buried a 4 time capsules at petco park under each base. the last one will be opened in 2104 so the padres expect to play in petco park for more than 100 years. i believe this because the parks will be very well taken care of and new ways os preservation will be discovered.

If there's a city that can afford to be generous to professional sports it's Vegas.

In an effort to turn Las Vegas from a tourism destination to a bonafide city, and to overcome the stigma of gambling, bringing in a baseball team (and after that basketball) will change the face of the city.

I'm not saying the Fish (or any other team) will be moving there soon, because I want to believe they will overcome the obstacles the city and state continue to place in their way, but for the right team, Las Vegas can be a h*lluva location.

I agree that MLB will use las Vegas in future years as an empty threat to move teams.

A cool note: the padres buried a 4 time capsules at petco park under each base. the last one will be opened in 2104 so the padres expect to play in petco park for more than 100 years. i believe this because the parks will be very well taken care of and new ways os preservation will be discovered.

That type of thinking is what I've been saying all along. By hey were human we want what others have and don't appreciate what we already have. So when its gone...we wonder how it came to this. :plain

That type of thinking is what I've been saying all along. By hey were human we want what others have and don't appreciate what we already have. So when its gone...we wonder how it came to this. :plain hey eduardo... we havent heard any news from you in awhile. hook us up, meng!!! :notworthy