April 29, 200422 yr Author My biggest influences are Eliot Smith and Nick Drake. My current favorite genre is bluegrass/folk. Elliott Smith R.I.P :thumbup no love for your hometown boy Tom Petty
April 29, 200422 yr I used to play the Clarinet back in 6th and 7th grade in school and played keyboard for a while too.
May 1, 200422 yr hahaha nice. i havent done karaoke for a while. i just sing at mass for now but i would like to sing the national anthem at a marlins game
May 4, 200422 yr No- but I don't know every singer in the world- just most of them!! :lol Ok dokie, I figured since you were a music director, you might know of her. She's our band director. :cool
May 5, 200422 yr I don't play any instruments but i sing...i'm actually in a music production/sound engineering class at my school...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.