May 4, 200422 yr Tradewinds are blowing? No, I farted. :shifty If we trade Jason F. Stokes who is having a breakout season for a f***ing relief pitcher I'll be pissed. His ceiling is huge...why not just take a few shots for Chad Fox types on the wire? Relief pitching is the easiest to find and most interchangeable part of a team.
May 4, 200422 yr If the Marlins give up a top 4 prospect for John Riedling then I will be pissed. Nunez for Riedling is even as it is. the reds would never trade reidling for nunez straight up....
May 4, 200422 yr Author Nunez is not really appealing to Reds. maybe :shifty Just think about this...What did the Marlins pay to get Urbina and think what it would take to get Riedling or another top notch set-up? Also everybody right now thinks there in it, so it would take a very good offer to get a quality arm.
May 5, 200422 yr Which is why you dont make a deal now. You find an arm down on the farm - we have some possibilities. I think people are just talking real loud right now...nothing serious.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.