Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something is cooking?

Featured Replies

I don't know if this has been posted yet but...

 

The Marlins are trying to acquire reliever John Riedling from the Reds, especially after Chad Fox injured his right elbow. Fox, who has had two previous reconstructive elbow surgeries, hurt his arm when he threw 39 pitches in an outing on April 21 in what was his fourth appearance in five nights.

 

...courtesy of Peter Gammons.

the trade winds are howling........might be hurricane force. could the marlins being trading a top prospect?!?!?!?!? not jason stokes...

the trade winds are howling........might be hurricane force. could the marlins being trading a top prospect?!?!?!?!? not jason stokes...

If its any of our top 4 it should be Stokes I think.

HOUSTON -- Ken Griffey Jr. left the Cincinnati Reds' game against the Houston Astros on Monday night with stiffness in his right hamstring.

 

Could it be the Reds are in need of a back-up center fielder?

HOUSTON -- Ken Griffey Jr. left the Cincinnati Reds' game against the Houston Astros on Monday night with stiffness in his right hamstring.

 

Could it be the Reds are in need of a back-up center fielder? NOOOOOOOOOO !!!! .... JR !!!!! :crying

i think because the riedling thing has been out there for a couple of days it probably will not be him. I know that The Dbacks were looking to make some moves and mantei just lost his closers job. I am not a big fam, but mantei could be the guy if the dbacks pick up enough of his contract. He has one year left at $7 million. The Dbacks are also familiar with Abraham nunez. I suppose the question is how much of the deal can they pick up ($6 million left and I don't think the marlins would be willing to take on more than a couple million).

 

He scaeres me even in a setup role.

 

I can hear the ice girls screaming!!!!

Damion Easley is the trade value on this team.

 

Jason Stokes in the right deal is fine if we are sold on Choi.

 

I can't see us getting a top-notch setup man for Nunez alone.

Damion Easley is the trade value on this team.

 

Jason Stokes in the right deal is fine if we are sold on Choi.

 

I can't see us getting a top-notch setup man for Nunez alone.

especially to a place where the outfielders is the most plentiful position even tho one is hurt now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.