Los Angeles Lakers.

Sals

Decent games in 3 & 4 wins over the Spurs.

Kobe Bryant is 'ok'

Ok enough to be a top 5 guard in this league easily.....he keeps improving with each game.

Since March 1.....how many guards have been better than Kobe?

I know Tony Parker ISNT one of those.

I think Kobe put the Bruce Bowen true Defensive Player of the Year talk to rest also.

:D

considering that Kobe and Parker play different guard positions its difficult to even compare them.

Never said that Kobe wasnt a good top 5 player.

Hell he is top 5 in the fricken league....I dont recall ever NOT saying that.

The series is 2-2. Big deal. Both teams have held serve at home. I'm not particularly worried.

Its easy that these two teams are the class of the league. To not have this as the WCF is a travesity.

To have these games on so late at night is also one.

Oh and in the 4th quarter last night....Bruce Bowen wasnt even on the floor guarding Kobe. But you fail to even recognize that and just look at raw stats. :thumbup

Oh and in the 4th quarter last night....Bruce Bowen wasnt even on the floor guarding Kobe. But you fail to even recognize that and just look at raw stats. :thumbup

So I guess Kobe scored all of his 40+ points in the fourth then and the majority did not come on Bowen? Wow, thanks for correcting me.

It's just funny how you did not post threads for the series for games 3 & 4 like you did for games 1 & 2. You got quiet. Thats all.

So I guess Kobe scored all of his 40+ points in the fourth then and the majority did not come on Bowen? Wow, thanks for correcting me.

It's just funny how you did not post threads for the series for games 3 & 4 like you did for games 1 & 2. You got quiet. Thats all. kobe scored some 15 points or so in the 4th quarter or so in game 4.

i made my post after game 1.

didnt really say anything after game 2.

idiot.

as far as tonight.....

spurs played like crap for 3 and a half quarters, lost by 1.

thats life.

win game 6 in LA which isnt impossible and you are right back where you want to be.

the clock operator is an idiot though and didnt start the clock as soon as fischer caught the ball....and payton had more than 5 seconds to inbound the ball...but thats life.

i dont see you coming in here after the dolphins lay an egg neither, yet you have your little b***h fest with other users all the time.

kettle = black.

wow that game was crazy

Timmy's long range shot was incredible and I automatically thought it was over. I mean what the hell can you do in .4 seconds, thats not even long enough to say one

derek fisher just came outta nowhere, i mean hes barely played this season due to GP and here he is putting the lakers up 3-2

anyways, of course stephen a**hole smith already thinks "ITS OVER!" just because the Lakers are up 1 game.

Does he ever realize that SA is a championship team?

He's gonna feel stupid again just like the other night when Indiana was supposed to definitely win Game 4.

kobe scored some 15 points or so in the 4th quarter or so in game 4.

i made my post after game 1.

didnt really say anything after game 2.

idiot.

as far as tonight.....

spurs played like crap for 3 and a half quarters, lost by 1.

thats life.

win game 6 in LA which isnt impossible and you are right back where you want to be.

the clock operator is an idiot though and didnt start the clock as soon as fischer caught the ball....and payton had more than 5 seconds to inbound the ball...but thats life.

i dont see you coming in here after the dolphins lay an egg neither, yet you have your little b***h fest with other users all the time.

kettle = black.

That still leaves over 25 points that he scored through three quarters, still a huge amount. Name one time when I post when the Dolphins win and just don't when they lose, go look it up. When do I do the stuff you do with the Spurs. You are the idiot, not me. Happy Birthday, glad the Lakers could provide you with a present. And you did talk after game two, but not 3 or 4.