Lindsay Lohan vs. Hillary Duff

Passion

it looks almost halfway close to semi-decent WITH the 5 lbs of makeup...she's obviously hiding a nasty, wretched, dump-truck face.,

yeah...she does a good job of covering it...if she wouldnt have all that stuff on-her face would look much worse.

on the other hand hillary looks good even without makeup....etc.

it looks almost halfway close to semi-decent WITH the 5 lbs of makeup...she's obviously hiding a nasty, wretched, dump-truck face.,

yeah...she does a good job of covering it...if she wouldnt have all that stuff on-her face would look much worse.

on the other hand hillary looks good even without makeup....etc. Have you ever seen a picture of Hillary without makeup????

What female celebrity has ever been seen without makeup on???

:banghead :banghead :banghead

on the other hand hillary looks good even without makeup....etc. Have you ever seen a picture of Hillary without makeup????

What female celebrity has ever been seen without makeup on???

:banghead :banghead :banghead yes I have seen her without makeup....not a lot of times though.

and also you can tell that even when she wears makeup that she would still look good without it.

i mean in order for a girl to be hot, she at least has to have a bearable face...that thing is horrendous.

Horrendus? :confused

Same question I asked myself.

Far from perfect but horrendous??? its defintely bearable. Exactly, someone has tremendous standards. :blink: