RAW 5-17-04

KJC

RAW Thoughts:

Good, hot crowd....Lita v.s Trish was tolerable, and Lita's punches looked 73% better....Good Orton interview, but again with the "you people"?....Kane/Venis was a squash, but a squash that accomplished something....Real good (duh) tag match.....Continued great acting by Regal....The Rock segment=AWESOME. He really is electrifying. It's unbelievable, and the crowd was behind every second of it....

I'm amazed at how well WWE has done with the Eugene gimmick....The two commercials so close in the Battle Royal was a bit of overkill. Can't they plan them a tad better than that?....A good battle royal, that left the right guys in at the right times (in my opinion). Another feather in the cap of RAW.

Eugene is a retard.

Seriously. Haha. Poor Densmore.

Yeah, poor Dinsmore. He's over as hell and being made to look like a star. Bet he's had worse times. That gimmicks rules. You don't "get it."

Great show. I loved it! Kane/Benoit, and I can't WAIT! And can the fans catch on that Shelton Benjamin rules soon, please?

Eugene is a retard.

Seriously. Haha. Poor Densmore.

Yeah, poor Dinsmore. He's over as hell and being made to look like a star. Bet he's had worse times. That gimmicks rules. You don't "get it."

Great show. I loved it! Kane/Benoit, and I can't WAIT! And can the fans catch on that Shelton Benjamin rules soon, please? What do you mean I don't "get it?"

Eugene will now go on a Goldberg like streak beating the likes of Stevey Richards and Hurricane for the next 7 years while recieving bigger pops then anyone the WWE tries to force down our throats.

:lol

The Rock is amazing, he always gets the crowd going. The battle royal was very entertaining but I didnt like the 2 commercial breaks. I was surprised to see Kane win. Shelton Bejamin is the man I have been a fan since WWE first brought him in and how about Shelton vs Orton vs Edge that would be a classic.

I don't think we're gonna see Kane/Benoit. I have a sneaky feeling that on the next Raw, Bitchoff or McMahon come out and say Triple H was never eliminated because Michaels was suspended, and I BET they show Kane leaving the ring by walking OVER the top rope, thus, Triple H wins again and fights Benoit himself. Just a guess.

Bad Blood main event has pretty much been confirmed HHH Vs HBK so it'll likely be Kane Vs Benoit.

The local commercials here for Bad Blood all have Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels [ominous Vince voice] Hell in the Cell [/end voice].