Randy Johnson IS PERFECT thru 6

Ramp

Remember I mentioned Josh Beckett's no hitter after 3 innings one time?

And I "jinxed it". Well I'm going to jinx this also.

lol jk. I want him to get the no hitter. It will make all the Braves feel so bad.

First they strike out 18 times-and the next game they dont even get a hit.

It will really make them feel bad. And the Marlins are only fighting with the Phils for the N.L. East. And if the Braves start losing and we start getting a big lead on them-we will know that we only have to beat the Phils. I only want to be concerned about beating one team in the N.L East. And it looks like we will only have to be concerned about the Phils-not just from this game...but this shows that the Braves hitting isnt so good.

lol jk. I want him to get the no hitter. It will make all the Braves feel so bad.

It will really make them feel bad. And the Marlins are only fighting with the Phils for the N.L. East. And if the Braves start losing and we start getting a big lead on them-we will know that we only have to beat the Phils. I only want to be concerned about beating one team in the N.L East. And it looks like we will only have to be concerned about the Phils-not just from this game...but this shows that the Braves hitting isnt so good.

Shutup, baseball needs this and the Marlins need it.

a no hitter after "3"? WTF! :thumbdown

a no hitter after "3"? WTF! :thumbdown my thoughts exactly