phily

Marlins04

Well, we can only hope that falling out of 1st place will motivate the FO to do something to spark this team.

We've been hearing for 3 weeks that there is no reason for concern because we are still leading our division. Well, now we aren't.

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you are able to get up. Who knows, perhaps we will need to drop a bit further before they hear the call to action.

the FO won't do anything, stop betting on that.

like you have a clue I'd bet on that. Anyone who says that the FO will do changes now, everyone who demands bullpen help, a veteran presence in the clubhouse, Kendall, this and that....COMPLETELY ignores the fiscal situation of the Florida Marlins. I'm actually surprised that there's people still losing their time with this. We'll have to do with what we have....FOR NOW.

the FO won't do anything, stop betting on that.

like you have a clue I'd bet on that. Anyone who says that the FO will do changes now, everyone who demands bullpen help, a veteran presence in the clubhouse, Kendall, this and that....COMPLETELY ignores the fiscal situation of the Florida Marlins. I'm actually surprised that there's people still losing their time with this. We'll have to do with what we have....FOR NOW. Ok Ms. Cleo.

Exactly. How long are we gonna keep saying "It's early" and "Get 'em tomorrow?"

Not working.

Until people stop demanding trades. The Marlins must wait until July to get the best bargain of the thousands of relievers made available that month.