National anthem

snilram

I couldn't get the game on TV today (Sunday). So who sang it? Was it the same lady? Did she bring her cue cards? :laughpurple :

Oooooh say can you seeeeee?

By the, uh, skip it. :D

I take my hat off to the organist who jumped right in there and saved the day! :) I think they should have a recording of the Marine's choir played every game instead of a live person, don't you? Or just have the organist play it. What say y'all?

Guest Juanky

Why don't they just do one of the few things that the Dolphins do right, and have the crowd sing the national anthem before every game?

I couldn't get the game on TV today (Sunday). So who sang it? Was it the same lady? Did she bring her cue cards? :laughpurple :

Awww that's kinda mean. It's not easy standing there in front of approx. 25,000 people and sing on your own. I feel bad for the lady. :confused

Awww that's kinda mean. It's not easy standing there in front of approx. 25,000 people and sing on your own. I feel bad for the lady. :confused it's not easy...which means you better be good at it, or you're gonna look like a fool. It sucks for her, but if you're gonna sing in front of a crowd, maybe 25k shouldn't be your first public singing event...

How do you know it was her first singing event? Anyone can screw up. I am pretty sure nerves played a huge role on that.

if it aint her first shot, then that's even worse. I mean, I sure as hell know the national anthem....if I had had practice at singing it in public, I wouldn't have forgotten the words.