What a night!

Ashley

Ok i posted this on my cousins account just a second ago...

Anywayz, me and my friends arrived ta the game when the Mets were taking batting practice. We desperately wanted a ball, so like dumba$$es we started screaming to one of them "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS". he then threw the ball to a kid right next to us. So we scremaed even louder "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS!" He then laughed and threw the ball right at us even though we were all Marlin'd out. :lol I caught the ball.

When JP got onto the field I held up my sign that read "JP IS THE MAN" And we screamed "WE LOVE YOU JP!" He then Pointed at us with both hands, nodded his head, and laughed. This is like the 4th time he saw my sign...anyway I wanted a ball from him so each time he was about to throw one at the crowd i put my sign up. It seems like everytime he was just A BIT off with his throw and it JUST missed me. Anywayz this guy on my right kept telling me to put my sign up so i could catch a ball. Then the ball was right there in front of my face and his glove comes out of nowhere and takes it....Then there was a guy to my left and he told my friend "if i would have caught that ball i would have gave it to her" well well well, guess who catches it next? The guy to my left this time, and he gave me the ball!!! I had so much fun, I have a JP ball, a JP poster, and i'm gonna get my free pizza tomorrow. woo! :)

Anywayz, me and my friends arrived ta the game when the Nets were taking batting practice.

Wow.. guess New Jersey had some extra time after losing in the playoffs, huh? ;) Lol. my bad. The 'n' and 'm' are next to eachother.

Ok i posted this on my cousins account just a second ago...

Anywayz, me and my friends arrived ta the game when the Mets were taking batting practice. We desperately wanted a ball, so like dumba$$es we started screaming to one of them "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS". he then threw the ball to a kid right next to us. So we scremaed even louder "WE LOVE YOU WEATHERS!" He then laughed and threw the ball right at us even though we were all Marlin'd out. :lol I caught the ball.

When JP got onto the field I held up my sign that read "JP IS THE MAN" And we screamed "WE LOVE YOU JP!" He then Pointed at us with both hands, nodded his head, and laughed. This is like the 4th time he saw my sign...anyway I wanted a ball from him so each time he was about to throw one at the crowd i put my sign up. It seems like everytime he was just A BIT off with his throw and it JUST missed me. Anywayz this guy on my right kept telling me to put my sign up so i could catch a ball. Then the ball was right there in front of my face and his glove comes out of nowhere and takes it....Then there was a guy to my left and he told my friend "if i would have caught that ball i would have gave it to her" well well well, guess who catches it next? The guy to my left this time, and he gave me the ball!!! I had so much fun, I have a JP ball, a JP poster, and i'm gonna get my free pizza tomorrow. woo! :)

^^ JP's new buddy. :p