Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The saga continues...

Featured Replies

I just can't stop these guys from talking and fighting, they have asked for a public forum to finish this here and now so without further adieu, here are the emoticons in "If I can't smile for you, nobody can"

 

:0) - I feel I have proved myself beyond a reasonable doubt that I am the best emoticon there is.

 

:mischief - You are too plain, and boring

 

:0) - Well at least I don't look like a stuck up piece of sh*t

 

:mischief - Who the hell are you calling that, b***h?

 

:0) - You, ain't nobody else here

 

:hat - Oh is that so? See where I come from, these things are ironed out in a simple matter. We have a discussion and a decision is made in a calm matter

 

:plain - Wow, how exciting

 

:mischief - Shut up, the both of you and get the hell out of here.

 

Admin - Listen, mischief gif and nose gif I have made up my mind. You two are both different and have been great but I have decided that my posting buddy will be mischief gif once again. Nose gif, I wish you the best.

 

:0) - What the hell? This is unacceptable *storms out*

 

:mischief - Good decision

 

:hat - Let's hope it was the right one

 

:plain - meh

Too much time on your hands???

 

You're getting wierd, so I feel obligated to keep an eye on you

 

 

 

later.........

WTF???

 

stealing my icon?

 

:hat what's his problem?

:bandit who knows

:hayseed i know i have no clue

:headscratch *shrugs shoulders*

:hat the verdict is out, that mischeif boy is strange and needs to institutionalized.

  • 6 months later...

:disguise2 - I'm former manager of the New York Mets.. now analyst for Baseball Tonight...

 

:shifty : Yes, you've always been an anal-lyst

 

:thumbdown : Bad one shifty..

 

:disco : Macho, Macho Man...

 

:geek : Oh my..

 

:plain : I dance better..

 

:confused : Your dancing makes people cry Mr. Plain..

 

:plain : Meh...

:shifty : Who the hell are you people? Some place you got here, maybe it's time I conquer it?

 

Who's with me?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.