TGI Friday's

Guest Juanky

Guest Juanky

I'm going tomorrow for the AJ show, my friends will be there and such.

It would be cool if we had a nice party :thumbup

When is AJ's first start at home again?

If anybody else knows this it would be I would appreciate it, because I want to make sure that I am there to see AJ make his return to the Pro. Very difficult to predict. I think it depends on how much rest Jack gives to AJ. I think I read somewhere AJ may get 6 days bewteen starts.

My best guess is 6/15 againsts the White Sox (on a 5 days rest schedule, with two days offs in between 67, 6/14).

Very difficult to predict. I think it depends on how much rest Jack gives to AJ. I think I read somewhere AJ may get 6 days bewteen starts.

My best guess is 6/15 againsts the White Sox (on a 5 days rest schedule, with two days offs in between 67, 6/14).

That would be awesome. We're going to be there that day anyway! :w00t

If anybody else knows this it would be I would appreciate it, because I want to make sure that I am there to see AJ make his return to the Pro. Very difficult to predict. I think it depends on how much rest Jack gives to AJ. I think I read somewhere AJ may get 6 days bewteen starts.

My best guess is 6/15 againsts the White Sox (on a 5 days rest schedule, with two days offs in between 67, 6/14). I'm going too on that day!!! Hope he starts then, anyways I heard the radio guys say that woudl be his first start barring any type of setback

My best guess is 6/15 againsts the White Sox (on a 5 days rest schedule, with two days offs in between 67, 6/14). I'm going too on that day!!! Hope he starts then, anyways I heard the radio guys say that woudl be his first start barring any type of setback my concern is that Phelps may be skipped if he doesn't have a good game on his next outing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.