the bass at miami children's.

dupontflames

hello everyone,

just posting to give everyone somewhat of an update on the status of everyone's favorite sea bass - mr. alex gonzalez.

i wake up yesterday and have to go to the doctor to get this thing in my left eye checked out and it turned out to be sort of serious. so my doctor strongly advises me to go to the emergency room at mch (yes, i'm 18 - but still quite a kid).

as i walk into the emergency waiting room (ironic name, isn't it) i look over to my right and see none other than sea bass walking out of the rapid care center. i didn't want to bother him or anything, seeing as it's his son who's sick, but it was definitely cool to see him.

of all the days i choose to wear a boston red sox hat. :shifty

hello everyone,

just posting to give everyone somewhat of an update on the status of everyone's favorite sea bass - mr. alex gonzalez.

i wake up yesterday and have to go to the doctor to get this thing in my left eye checked out and it turned out to be sort of serious. so my doctor strongly advises me to go to the emergency room at mch (yes, i'm 18 - but still quite a kid).

as i walk into the emergency waiting room (ironic name, isn't it) i look over to my right and see none other than sea bass walking out of the rapid care center. i didn't want to bother him or anything, seeing as it's his son who's sick, but it was definitely cool to see him.

of all the days i choose to wear a boston red sox hat. :shifty

why do they do that? When I lived in Miami it was either Palmetto or Miami Children's for x-rays.

I hope his little one is feeling better, not good to see him sick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.