JuanPierre.net

*SeXyGuRl*

Hey there!

Visit JuanPierre.net

Great site for a great guy! Spread the word...

Your site looks real good! Did you make it all on your own? Try to get ahold of someone associated with JP so he can know about it, unless he already does. Trust me, it works. ;)

Hey there!

Visit JuanPierre.net

Great site for a great guy! Spread the word...

Your site looks real good! Did you make it all on your own? Try to get ahold of someone associated with JP so he can know about it, unless he already does. Trust me, it works. ;) It's actually not my site. lol. I'm just suppporting it.

Guest Juanky

And since he is married and all

No he's not. Neither is Brad Penny.. why isn't anyone trying to win dates with him? Poor dear. I'm almost 100% sure Juan Pierre is married

And since he is married and all

No he's not. Neither is Brad Penny.. why isn't anyone trying to win dates with him? Poor dear. I'm almost 100% sure Juan Pierre is married Almost 100% ain't good enough. :p

Biography & Career Highlights:

Juan D'Vaughn Pierre is single and makes his offseason residence in Alexandria, LA... played collegiately for the University of South Alabama.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...layer_id=334393

Guest Juanky

Yeah I saw that, but I'm still not sure of it. Maybe he got a divorce or something, I could have sworn he was married and like sexy girl said his wife's name was Sonya.

I was looking it up on yahoo... yea i'm bored.

Anyway, there was a link that described this "Juan D'Vaughn Pierre and wife Sonya married in January..."

BUt when i clicked the link it lead me to MLB.com and it said this:

"Juan D'Vaughn Pierre is single and makes his offseason residence in Alexandria, LA... played collegiately for the University of South Alabama"

So I figure that they updated it... maybe he is divorced... :confused

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, I'm Don, and I started the Juanpierre.net site, primarily inspired by his play last year, especially in the playoffs and World Series. Glad you like the site...feel free to drop me an e-mail with suggestions, and if JUAN is out there, we'd love to hear from you! :lol

Don

www.juanpierre.net

don@juanpierre.net

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.