I could use some help here...

Whenever I'm surfing the web, I eventually get a pop-up that says:

Server Busy:

This action cannot be completed because the "Program Manager" program is not responding. Choose "Switch To" and correct the problem.

When I click on "Switch To..." The error message still does not go away

I've tried re-starting my computer, but that doesnt solve the problem.

Any idea's on what I can do to get rid of this would be greatly appreciated...

Get a third-party firewall, anti-virus, adaware or spybot, and download all windows updates. Those are the ways to protect your computer.

Argh, i hate firewalls. When i installed it, the next day i couldnt access AOL or Internet Explorer. It kept on telling me that the firewall didnt let me. Then it told me to allow access to certain files for AOL and when i did, it was still blocked.

Get a third-party firewall, anti-virus, adaware or spybot, and download all windows updates. Those are the ways to protect your computer.

Argh, i hate firewalls. When i installed it, the next day i couldnt access AOL or Internet Explorer. It kept on telling me that the firewall didnt let me. Then it told me to allow access to certain files for AOL and when i did, it was still blocked. Which firewall did you use? Zone Alarm 5?

Argh, i hate firewalls. When i installed it, the next day i couldnt access AOL or Internet Explorer. It kept on telling me that the firewall didnt let me. Then it told me to allow access to certain files for AOL and when i did, it was still blocked. Which firewall did you use? Zone Alarm 5? I don't recommend Zone Alarm to anyone.

Argh, i hate firewalls. When i installed it, the next day i couldnt access AOL or Internet Explorer. It kept on telling me that the firewall didnt let me. Then it told me to allow access to certain files for AOL and when i did, it was still blocked. Which firewall did you use? Zone Alarm 5? McAfee