Aaron Boone trying comeback...

Mark

Except for the HR in Game 7 of the ALCS of course, right? ;)

The Yankees were going to win that game, regardless. Not true. They had that inning to win because Rivera was going to be taken out of that game and he was the last stop before their bullpen gave up an ER.

Boone Signs with Indians

Why couldn't the Tigers have gotten him? He's got to be better than Eric Munson, even though he is coming back from injury.

I don't think this signing is that big of a deal. There will be others who are better than Boone available in the offseason. Besides, Tram has said Inge is the regular 3B now. Personally, I don't like the move. Munson was just starting to heat up, as he does every June, and Tram benched him for some unknown reason. It doesn't make sense when Pena and Monroe who have been worse than Munson continue to get so much playing time.

Jose Vizcaino got 3 htis in a world series game...I don't want him on my team either!

Boone for 2 or 3 million is a fine player with good defense, but at 5 or 6 million he's a total rip off because of his lack of offensive production in non hitters parks.

The Yankees were going to win that game, regardless. Not true. They had that inning to win because Rivera was going to be taken out of that game and he was the last stop before their bullpen gave up an ER. We had Heredia ready who was doing good that postseason.

Boone Signs with Indians

Why couldn't the Tigers have gotten him? He's got to be better than Eric Munson, even though he is coming back from injury.

I don't think this signing is that big of a deal. There will be others who are better than Boone available in the offseason. Besides, Tram has said Inge is the regular 3B now. Personally, I don't like the move. Munson was just starting to heat up, as he does every June, and Tram benched him for some unknown reason. It doesn't make sense when Pena and Monroe who have been worse than Munson continue to get so much playing time. Agreed, Inge has been a pleasant surprise this year, but I don't think he is an everyday type of guy. The Mariners actually recently offered Gil Meche for Inge and DD turned em down.

Aaron bleeping boone

I like him...classy guy and a good player

to say he sucks is just a blind fans opinon....his track record shows that he does not suck and he will bring veteran leadership to a young cleveland club

the tribe are gonna be pretty damn good next year (let alone this year where they could still win their division)

V. Martinez

Gerut

Boone

Hafner

Lawton

Crisp

and a rotation with C.C, Westbroke, Cliff lee and i forget the other young gun they have..

all they need is a bullpen, they're gonna be nasty...reminds me a lot of the Marlins.... with better hitting