Marlins falling and falling fast...

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

just when you think the marlins play a game that you think will wake them up, the play another horrible game. this team looks like it doesn't care if it wins or loses. Followed by those stupid comments by lowell. a good team playing sub .500 baseball followed a an underachieveing phillie team is a recipe for disaster. don't give me that crappy excuse. "we are in first" or "philly lost" it is a matter of time before this team and us get a wake up call. if i was loria i would can robinson's ass and put someone else in. then i would make a damn trade for some a**hole that can hit and stop slamming helmets and bats. then i would tell mckeon to scream his ass off for 3 hrs. these next two weeks will determine if the marlins are for real. i don't care what anyone says it is the damn truth. it's do or f***ing die these few weeks. I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE SAYS I'M STUPID OR AN a**hole YOU ALL KNOW WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

DO SOMETHING NOW SAMSON, LORIA, BEINFEST BECAUSE WE ARE IN TROUBLE.

I ONLY HOPE SOMEONE GETS TO PROVE ME WRONG SOMETIME LATER IN THE YEAR.

Guest Moneyball

Our spark last year was we got back into our division.

our spark last year was getting our assed whopped 25-8 by the Boston Red Sox and then coming back from being down 9-2 the next night. You could see it in their eyes and how they played the rest of the way. That was the night the team actually became a team. I remember turning on the TV and seeing the highlight on BBTN and Jeff Brantely saying it could be a spark and it proved the marlins were a team.

Our spark last year was we got back into our division.

our spark last year was getting our assed whopped 25-8 by the Boston Red Sox and then coming back from being down 9-2 the next night. You could see it in their eyes and how they played the rest of the way. That was the night the team actually became a team. I remember turning on the TV and seeing the highlight on BBTN and Jeff Brantely saying it could be a spark and it proved the marlins were a team. how about when we sweeped the reds in cinci & tommy phelps made an awesome emergency starter?

in my opinion, that's when the season started turning around.

the team is going to the crapper what this guy siad is right,last year they looked like they were haveing fun and trying to win the game they would even heckle the pitcher like in the little leagues but no....not this year there too busy trying to get a new ball park for a team play sub 500 base ball latey and too busy eating sh*t in the dugout mckeon needs to trade sum player to bring a psark or pack up his crap and move on to a team who wants to win

the team is going to the crapper what this guy siad is right,last year they looked like they were haveing fun and trying to win the game they would even heckle the pitcher like in the little leagues but no....not this year there too busy trying to get a new ball park for a team play sub 500 base ball latey and too busy eating sh*t in the dugout mckeon needs to trade sum player to bring a psark or pack up his crap and move on to a team who wants to win

Willis playing in LF is the Spark this team needs.

Willis playing in LF is the Spark this team needs. Why they hell not, let the kid have some fun and give us all memories. Memories are made not of success but of the fun you have had in failure.

Willis in left is the spark

he would be worse than Millar out there What does your Sig say? I rest my case :plain. Also we don't know that, why not give him a couple games in LF and see what happens. It's worth a shot! It isnt worth the shot

Ive seen Willis shag fly balls in LF... he looks retarded out there