HI! I'm new here!

Das Texan

Guest Juanky

Miguel Cabrera is soooo FINE!

So where does he fit into your sig? Miggy ain't really my type but it doesnt change the fact that OMG he is soooo hawt and i luv him 4ever even tho he is like, married n stuff. Poser

:p

So where does he fit into your sig? Miggy ain't really my type but it doesnt change the fact that OMG he is soooo hawt and i luv him 4ever even tho he is like, married n stuff. Well when I spoke to him the other day, he told me that he thought you were just toooo cute for words.

So where does he fit into your sig? Miggy ain't really my type but it doesnt change the fact that OMG he is soooo hawt and i luv him 4ever even tho he is like, married n stuff. Well when I spoke to him the other day, he told me that he thought you were just toooo cute for words. OMG!! Maybe he'll change his name to fishywishysbabii. Every girl in south florida would shoot me though.

So where does he fit into your sig? Miggy ain't really my type but it doesnt change the fact that OMG he is soooo hawt and i luv him 4ever even tho he is like, married n stuff. Well when I spoke to him the other day, he told me that he thought you were just toooo cute for words. OMG!! Maybe he'll change his name to fishywishysbabii. Every girl in south florida would shoot me though. Not to mention it would be next to impossible to get that on the back of his jersey!

Guest Juanky

OMG!! Maybe he'll change his name to fishywishysbabii. Every girl in south florida would shoot me though.

Not to mention it would be next to impossible to get that on the back of his jersey!

433453[/snapback]

Well, if they fit Spooneybarger.....