D.Lee

Jrod1

While we are talking about Floyd, I'd much rather have him and spent the money on him indstead of Pudge. Overall they seem to put up pretty similar stats year and we already had a decent set of catchers in Redmond and Castro. Floyd would have helped the lineup more and he already had a grasp of the NL pitchers. Thats just my opinion.

While we are talking about Floyd, I'd much rather have him and spent the money on him indstead of Pudge. Overall they seem to put up pretty similar stats year and we already had a decent set of catchers in Redmond and Castro. Floyd would have helped the lineup more and he already had a grasp of the NL pitchers. Thats just my opinion.

i cant argue with that one

That being said i agree or while we are talking about wasting money keep Floyd and don't sign pudge and while we are at it even though I do like Pierre more the Wilson im sure we could have found a better deal than getting Hampton and then dealing him to the BRaves while we PAY SOME OF HIS CONTRACT. Seriously folks we can't afford to keep our own talent why pay the competitors?