Jack ASG Selections?

FreshFish

Pavz and Benitez

Lowell and Cabs are both player selections

440822[/snapback]

Thanks. I'm glad that Lowell and Cabs were player pick ups. No one can't talk any crap about Jack's selections this year.

I know he also picked Larkin. Who other non-Marlin was picked by Jack?

Cabs was picked by Mckeon.

441024[/snapback]

The Sun-Sentinel reports that Cabs, Lowell and Benitez were all player selections:

Cabrera, third baseman Mike Lowell and closer Armando Benitez all were selected via player voting. McKeon used one of his seven picks on starter Carl Pavano.

"I thought I was going to have to select [Cabrera]," said McKeon, who watched his right fielder blast his team-leading 20th homer in a 4-3 win against the Devil Rays on Sunday. "That was the perfect scenario to make sure I could get somebody else on."

Here are McKeon's selections:

McKeon had to choose at least one player from three teams that did not have a representative elected via fan or player voting. He picked former Marlin and Expos starter Livan Hernandez, Rockies first baseman Todd Helton and Brewers pitchers Ben Sheets and Dan Kolb.

His other selections were Pavano, Phillies first baseman Jim Thome and Reds shortstop Barry Larkin.