Josh Glass injured again and Mike Lowell

Guest Moneyball

Guest Moneyball

well mr. glass is injured again and mike lowell if anyone saw the excerpts on NBC was talking about how something better happen ( as in w/l wise) and with the face he had i think he's a loss or two away from calling it a season. FO better do something these next few days and forget that crap they said that the team has to play to potential before they make a trade, this is their potential (offensive wise)!!! scoring .4 runs a game. f*** THAT bulls*** PENNY PINCHING AND MAKE A TRADE BEFORE THE TEAM COLLAPSES AND THEY START PLAYING IN FRONT OF 5,000 PEOPLE AGAIN. The team is a few losses away from a total collapse like it or not. they are waiting for the FO to do something. REMEMBER THE MARLINS TEAMS BEFORE LAST YEAR ALWAYS TOTALLY COLLAPSED AFTER THE ASB IF FO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING To benefit the team.

what the f*** happen to all those people who said : '' still in first". it finally came back and bit us in the ass.

People the florida marlins are falling back to earth and it ain't pretty. :thumbdown

Guest Moneyball

not only that i want the choi hitting fifth tomorrow and willis hitting 6th. by now beckett's not glass he's freaking tissue paper.

I agree with you in the respect that the team needs to go out and do something, hopefully for a LF/RF, and that the whole team is sitting and waiting for it to happen. If the offense can't get up and dust itself off, we're done for the year.

Although I completely disagree on Robinson. We celerated the man last season, now all the sudden he can't coach? It isn't his fault the players aren't hitting. He can't do everything for them.

I agree with you in the respect that the team needs to go out and do something, hopefully for a LF/RF, and that the whole team is sitting and waiting for it to happen. If the offense can't get up and dust itself off, we're done for the year.

Although I completely disagree on Robinson. We celerated the man last season, now all the sudden he can't coach? It isn't his fault the players aren't hitting. He can't do everything for them.

442718[/snapback]

I called for his head last year, what are you talking about? I wish they had fired him with Torborg, but they held him.

This is so sad, what a disaster this season has become. We joke about the sky falling here but it looks like it could be because SO MUCH has counted on this season. It's heartbreaking that we could lose star players and a stadium if we don't have a respectable finish to this season. This is our season to prove last year wasn't a fluke.

MOVES HAVE TO BE MADE HERE!! We can't just sit in rot..something has to change. Even if it doesn't work out, we have to know that we tried.

Guest Moneyball

442718[/snapback]

it's not his fault when a couple of players can't hit for a while. BUT IT"S THE WHOLE LINEUP NOW!!! it's been like this for almost 2 months now. we are like almost in last WRISP. i don't know how worse this season can get. just when you think they hit the floor they suck again. if we had won that game v. texas that they almost came back we would have a nice win streak going now. that would have been a spark.

That is the biggest flaw in Mike Lowell. He could never lead this team fully because he gets way too down when things are not going well. We need a leader right now, Conine is hurting, but McKeon needs to change the mood because it is not looking good if they continue to tell the front office they need 1 player to improve the other 24.

Guest Moneyball

we are like almost in last WRISP. i don't know how worse this season can get.

Bill Robinson can't teach clutch.

442782[/snapback]

you improve clutch when you improve your hitting.

with the face he had i think he's a loss or two away from calling it a season.

that's an assumption. it's not even all-star break, mikey wouldn't just give up. give me a break.

442824[/snapback]

Mike just gets emotional.. how many times does he slam his helmet down? He'll cool off and be okay. It must get annoying to be one of few carrying the team with your bat.

This is ridiculous. The team is frustrated - dont put too much stock in that. This team has plenty of talent to win. It will start doing so when the starters begin to turn out more consistent performances. They have to get past the 6th inning for this team to have a chance to win. The talent is there - this team has been UNDERPERFORMING. Firing Robinson may help, but it is not his fault. And Lowell is not going to quit - that is BS.

And where was it reported that Beckett is injured again?

Have you all gone mad?!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.