Juan Pierre

The_Punisher

Guest Jack1

Could someone please tell me why Pierre deserves to be on the all star team? He's done crap in the last month and a half!! Luckily his BA was so high that it actually looks great but I don't think he deserves to be on the all star team. Sorry!

Could someone please tell me why Pierre deserves to be on the all star team? He's done crap in the last month and a half!! Luckily his BA was so high that it actually looks great but I don't think he deserves to be on the all star team. Sorry!

444992[/snapback]

Does Sammy Sosa deserve to start? No. Although you can make the case that Pierre doesn't merit the honor this year as much as some of the others do, there are other things to consider in making your vote:

• last year's performance
  • contributions to baseball
  • the fact that he already has 2 homeruns (I'm still cowering in fear)

Seriously, Juan Pierre is the best NL Candidate. No one embodies baseball better than he does.

Could someone please tell me why Pierre deserves to be on the all star team?? He's done crap in the last month and a half!!? Luckily his BA was so high that it actually looks great but I don't think he deserves to be on the all star team.? Sorry!

444992[/snapback]

Does Sammy Sosa deserve to start? No.

ditto!

Sammy barely played this year!

I think Pierre deserves to be on it big time :)

Juan Pierre so deserves to be in it. Although, this year he hasn't been at his best, look what he's done for us last year!

He's the hardest worker in baseball, his heart is baseball, he always keeps a positive attitude that our guys feed off of and his effort is tremendous! How does he not deserve it?

Guest Juanky

Oh btw, quick tidbit

All star games are for stats for last half of last year and first half of this year

That's just a normally ignored fact

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.